Reviews for Revenge
NexusTehULF0o chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Aw, your fics are always so adorable! I thought Sheena's impression of Zelos was spot-on! It would be so like her to do something like that just to taunt him.

I really liked this one! * favs *

Keep Writing!

~Nexus
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Cuteness and funny as well! I love when Sheena made that impression of Zelos. Colette _ scheming with Sheena too! Ah, the greatness of it all. The ending with the curry is probably the best part to me though. Curry on your clothes is such a bother.

Anyhoo, keep it up Sis Samuu!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Cute, especially Sheena impresonately Zelos
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I never, never tire of your stories Samuu, never ;D. Why is this labeled General anyway? This is most ceritanly Humor XD.

But I just loved this piece, from Sheena and Colette doing their impressions of the guys to the little bit between the summoner and redheaded swordsman at the end. Loved it, love it :D!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Aaw, man. I loved this! I'm not sure what it was that tugged at me so, nor what it was that kept a smile on my face throughout the entire fic, but I s'pose somethings are better left unknown. Not in that bad kinda way, but where it's itching at you to find out. Like the ingredients in a curry! Like Zelos said, "It stains and it smells," and no matter how much you try, you can never really get rid of the stain... (I'm sure there's a metaphor or something in there somewhere, but I just needed to ramble in a review. Sorry! ')