Reviews for The Fated Harry Potter
hptrump chapter 41 . 10/19/2014
Any chance of an update still?
MuggleCreator chapter 41 . 1/1/2013
I love this story. Where are you?
The characterisations and such is awesome!
Please continue!
archmore chapter 41 . 12/26/2012
very good story ... disappointed that you have not continued it
only problem I saw was in chapter 40... it needed some breaks (new paragraphs etc)
Guest chapter 41 . 7/17/2012
This story is so good. Why have you not updated? Please continue the story!
ILOVETOSWIM23 chapter 41 . 1/11/2012
i love it so far
Guest chapter 41 . 12/27/2011
Amazing story..please update!
sbmcneil chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Interesting story, I'm liking the plot. I don't particularly care for a reformed Petunia - it isn't believable that a woman who would put a baby in a cupboard under the stairs would be looking out for his own good. How was she going to ensure he has a happy life, but treating him like crap? That part just doesn't ring true.
Naezee chapter 41 . 4/29/2011
I really hope that you will continue with this story! I have loved it so far and have re-read it several times.
lyaser53 chapter 41 . 2/11/2011
Please continue the story is great it needs to be finished!
honksfan4life chapter 41 . 2/4/2011
i look forward to the next chapter. please update soon.
7thheavengirl09 chapter 41 . 12/19/2010
please update again soon. I have really enjoyed this story
Shaldana Blackwater chapter 19 . 10/31/2010
First, the story itself is excellent. What is so horribly dissapointing about it is that you don't care to even bother trying to spell or re-read your fic for errors.

You butcher even common Canon names and spells. There's no excuse for this, other than sheer laziness. There are so many resources available! Use them!

You can not seem to get other words right either: dinning vs. dining, your vs. you're, and other commonly misspelled things. It takes what could be an exceptional fic and reduces it to common. You need a beta with strong spelling knowledge.
lizzierichards chapter 40 . 8/8/2010
YAY! They're married. Does that mean the bonding is now complete? I wonder which property Harry and Ginny will be living. Please please please update soon. This is such a wonderful story. Can't wait to read more. I'm also excited to know what Harry's animagus form is. I wonder how the ministry will react with the knowledge of Harry and Ginny as the fated couple. So many questions... You've developed an inricate plot and readers like me can't wait to read what's going to happen next...
Wolf chapter 31 . 5/26/2010
This is a great chapter I only found one problem with it and that is the vault number harry's vault is 687 not 713 like is written in this chapter I realy liked the nickname given to Minerva so keep them coming
mialuvtwilight chapter 21 . 4/25/2010
wow that was kind of sweet!