Reviews for In Case of Emergency
appalove chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
What a beautiful ending. The last chapter was an amazing departure from the earlier chapters. I like how this story was so internal, even though it was all the people around Hyde making him realise things, and the ending of this one moment stretched out for ages was the perfect finish to that process. This is how the show could have ended! (Not that I could see the writers ever being cool enough to have Hyde actually cry.) And I love the vision of the future you gave at the end, and how it doesn't detract from the moment. :) Aww, what a good one. Will save for future readings and recs!
cmtaylor531 chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
This story was so so fabulous. It's how I feel the stripper story line should have been handle on the show. I mean who was waiting and waiting for Hyde to wake up and realize his mistake and kick her to the curb. Instead we get her being married already therefore Hyde never having to make a real decision. Thus to me they made the whole story line that seemed to neve end even more pointless. I loved this even if it feels a bit unfinished.
ShanghaiLily chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Omg I love the ending of this so much. The whole thing was fabulous and I especially liked how you tied Red's chapter into the last one, where Red is sick. His advice is so much more poignant that way. 3 this!
GanjaPanda chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
You're Red is perfect! I waited and waited for him to say something to Hyde during season 80-this did an awesome job feeling in that hole.
Macala A chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Hey,

I love this story and how you get into Hyde's head. I really hope you finish this one day it seems like it is almost there. It is awesome how you have something with all of the characters that make Hyde realize he loves Jackie. Please, please, please update again and soon. Keep up the great work and have a lovely day.

Smile,

Macala A.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
This is a wonderfully executed story. Hyde is written with precision and insight, the dialogue between characters is believable and clever, and the final reunion between Jackie and Hyde is damned romantic.

Each chapter kept getting better and better, as the 'truth' of the situation began to reveal itself to the reader. You made really good use of the chapters, having each one focus on a particular character. The reunion at the end between Jackie and Hyde suceeded because of the strong character work laid out earlier in the story - nothing about it seemed at all forced or insincere. Overall, this was a fantastic story, and you are a very talented writer. Great stuff!
Cat chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Loved it!
MistyMountainHop chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
Nice. Story. D

I enjoyed that quite a bit. Your characterization is well done, as is your dialogue. Thank you for writing this and sharing it!
BevinScott chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
that was honestly the cutest 6 chapters i've ever read in my life. i cant wait for the epilogue! which i hope you write soon. i cried seriously, every chapter of this.
Anonymous Fic chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I think this is the best That 70's Show fic I've ever read. Fantastic.
OneHellOfASouthernBelle chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
Oh, OH, I can't breathe! Oh, it's just so perfect! If I could give you baked goods through the computer I would!
lovetaker101 chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
I don't even know what to say. This chapter was so perfect in every way. I love how Hyde was so excited about telling her everything without caring whether or not she took him back, or what would happne after. It shows how much he's matured that he finally WANTS to open up to her. Great story! And I'm really glad I read it all now because I don't think I could take the huge gaps between updates :)
lovetaker101 chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
I wasn't going to review until I got to the last chapter, but man this was hilarious! Eric and Hyde are so perfectly in character, it's like I'm watching the show. I loved this, "People need food, water, shelter, and Zeppelin." That's pretty much my life. What happened to Red? Great job, I'm off to read the rest.
Bluephoenix70 chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Oh, this chapter was definitely worth the wait. It was beautifully written. Please don't ever make us wait so long again.
mynameisnoone chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Just read the whole story thus far please continue this story is so beautifully written!