Reviews for Sparks
BluBearry chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
AWWWW! I loved this story!
heyreese chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
cool
OneMooseTwoMeese chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
Are you going to continue this one? 'Cause it's great!
Brixshallbeshat chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
jejeje...you'er right...the world would implode from too much awesomeness! anywayZ...really cute chappie! made me all giddy...:D
LadyJamie178 chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
I love it! more please.
Tootie chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Oops? So...the story HASN'T ended? O_O If so then I'm deliriously happy, if not, well I've just embarrassed myself haven't I?
Tootie chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
Axel and Larxene? One word.

Yum!

The only thing that makes me sad is that I'll be tearing apart the whole fandom looking for Axel and Larxene fics. xD And then being disappointed when I've read all there is to read, hehe. I wish you would've put in a bit more for this chapter (and the whole story :), because I loved it), I'm a sucker for mush that's not quite mush.

Hopefully some inspiration will strike and you'll be typing up some of this pairing again. I'll probably be reading it over again to absorb it's glory. xD

(I just realized it's been a while since you've [unfortunately] completed this, but I'm send this anyway).
cherz chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
This is so cute! The first Axel/Larxene fic I've read, and I love it! Heh, Demyx is so adorable... XD Will there be a sequel?
Wolf-blades-wings chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
AWESOME! One of the most well-written Larxel fanfics I've read! Good job, and please continue!
Unluckygriffon chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
This is a really good Story! and yes if Axel and Larx got together the world implode... or Explode. Axel and Larxene making out in a closet and Demyx doing a happy dance? somthing about that doesn't sound right and it isn't the axel and Larxene thing. When are you going to update! it doesn't say "COMPLETE" so I assume there's more. Then again to assume would make an ass out of u and me.

10 outta 10!
Somethingstyx chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
It is so difficult to find a good Axel/Larxene fic. I'm so glad I stumbled on this one. I love reading about the two, whether its in a romantic way or not. You wrote them well (and in character!) I definately enjoyed this story. Good job! D
C2-S1 chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
Amme! You need to updart this! And send me that one chapter of it... -shifty eyes- :D

Please? D I'll stop hitting on you, I promise. :D
movethe.earth chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
Oh, I like-y! I didn't even like Larxene/Axel fics until I read this one! I'm glad to read something with Axel liking a GIRL for once. Way too many Roxas/Axel fics. And I refuse to accept Axel liking boys. He's too hot to like boys. \

Update soon! ;D
Black 'C chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Larxene is the twelfth member, not the eleventh.

But, the story is really good! I'm going to read the next chapters now.
Sakura Scout chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
I'm sorry, but I'm at a loss for words due to the boundless awesomeness you somehow were able to capture into this story thus far. *claps* Keep going. -