Reviews for Rhapsody
spritznar chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
wow, this is great! it's nice to find a plot that hasn't already been used five hundred times (not that i don't read those five hundred stories anyway .)
yolazy chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
A very good story with a lot of potential in the following chapters. The characters are well portrayed and stay accurate to the characters described in the television show and graphic novels. The use of one of the character's attacks to kill an innocent bystander is a well played plot device. The idea that a senshi's attacks won't work unless they want that attack to work is another well executed idea. Be careful that this doesn't fall into a "pity Sailor Mercury/Amy" story. If you continue along the path you've created I think that you have a real winner.

Best of luck to you.

BD
agosto-13 chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
hmn...you've got me interested. _ and it doesn't hurt that ami-chan's my fave senshi. hehehe...nweis, i hope you'd update soon. this is a great story plot! i love angst ones, especially if it is centering on ami and her ability to protect people. _

peace, man!

~.-.~
Sailor Doc chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
This is a well thought out, and well executed story. The characterisations are right on target, and the pacing so far in excellent, not rushing forward in inpateince, yet not dragging along at an iratingly slow rate. The primise is intriguing, and I will be looking forward to more of this one!

Sailor Doc