Reviews for Not Your Average Carthaki Fairy Tale
jesi ki kage chapter 27 . 1/8/2017
I love it! Wasn't sure what to expect at the start but I'm very glad I stuck with it. Made me laugh and growl at their stubbornness and tear up just a bit. Totally adorable and I love the kids at the end. Also, having it go full circle with the epilogue was a great choice. Thank you for writing! -Jesi Ki Kage
Anisette Blackwirth chapter 27 . 8/8/2016
I bring you a random review ten years later!

Well, this entire story was absolutely adorable. loved your writing style and humor. I think my two favorite parts of this entire fic were when you mentioned the Graveyard Hag coming in and cleaning everyone out at poker games (because she SO WOULD) and Zaimid's line in Chapter 14.

"Either that, or they've finally started to act like normal people. It's about time, although I am going to miss watching their covert sniping. No more calculated, clever little insults that could almost pass for friendly banter."

First off, just imagining all the brilliant veiled insults these two could come up with is fantastic, and I would absolutely read an entire story of nothing but that. Even though the fluff you've written is much cuter.

Secondly, something about the line "they've finally started to act like normal people" is really neat. I have a soft spot for stories where everyone else knows what's going on with the main characters' feelings sooner than they do, so maybe it's that?

Idunno. EITHER WAY. AWESOME STORY. THANKS.
the21digdig chapter 15 . 10/18/2015
more!
nrynmrth chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Love this!
Aphrael-08 chapter 27 . 8/4/2013
This makes me laugh quite a lot. I enjoy how realistic it is - they didn't automatically hate each other for a week, then love each other deeply, it took years of getting used to each other.

Great job!
Zhenzhen87 chapter 27 . 7/27/2012
This was awesome!
ella chapter 27 . 2/7/2012
this is so good! there is not enough kalasin/kaddar fanfiction out there. your writing is amazing
Irasi chapter 27 . 11/11/2010
This was such a great story! I loved how you developed Kally and Kaddar's relationship slowly and subtly. And I thought their characterizations were really well done too. It was a lot more realistic than a lot of other stories I've read lol. And all the fluff was amazing x]

You're a great writer. Keep it up! :)
Aria657 chapter 27 . 8/21/2010
This was amazing, it was hilarious and I loved their children, they are so bratty! Great Job!
Whitepoint Star chapter 27 . 1/3/2010
My oh my, this was so well written! Loved it!
unknown20troper chapter 27 . 11/1/2009

Great story!
Lady Light chapter 27 . 9/30/2009
) I liked this a lot!
pandamari chapter 27 . 7/25/2009
Fluff overload! But I loved every minute of it. Thank you so much for this, it made my day. I couldn't stop reading, so I finished it in a night. And now its terribly late and I'm trying to scrap up a review that manages to say how incredibly happy I was. This is my first time reading a Kalasin x Kaddar fanfic and I don't know how I'll ever be able to read another one after reading this one.

Keep writing~!
skyra11 chapter 27 . 6/28/2009
That was a wicked story :)

I couldn't wait to read it and finish it. what i love most about it was that when you thought it was over, it wasn't.

earlier in hte story i was going to ask what happened to doves sister marrying the healer-i forget her name right now. but i was glad you added that in the end.

im looking forward to reading more of your stories- any suggestions?

~cj
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 27 . 6/17/2009
this storygod D

love it, well written, intriguing, and full of the awesomeness known as "kallydar" by the writer D

great job