Reviews for Only The Cursed
Just Milla chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
That was amazing. Seriously. It's exactly the kind of fix I like; depressingly romantic XD I adored it, your writing is wonderful!
twpodaw chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
aww i love hatori and shigure. this is awesome
cherry-s-twin chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
wow! if you pictured it as 'amazing-super-makeing me hug a cushion-love it to bits' type of thing, then i didnt see it like that... I SAW IT MUCH BETTER!

you have a talent, my friend _

x
ArraMidnight chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
wow i dont think i have reviewed any of your stuff, but i really love it I have two of them in my favorites, and will have this one for sure. I really love your view on Hatori and Shigure's friendship, its terribly sad but amazingly well done.

great work, I hope you write more of them!
ManaMadeleine chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I LOVED IT! that was really well written, and the scene was so well described, I could see it all happening. please say you are going to write a sequel, whenyou do please tell me! I gotta read it!
scrutinize chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
this was so beautiful! i loved it.

keep up the good work~
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Aw, it made me cry.

It was so pretty... Such a beautiful fanfic.. T-T
See Them Llamas Run chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Well written, as always! _ You should write more AkkiGure.
kakashidiot chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
gyah! So beautiful! The idea of Shigure's dance... sigh... why didn't I think of that before?

I really liked the way you characterized Hatori - the formality of everything induced a greater feel of claustrophobia which was very good.

I hope you write more!
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Really wonderful! Like you do with some of your other pieces, you really are fantastic about tapping into the darker side of Shigure's personality - the one that even if we never get to see, we know is there. I loved Hatori's line that it must be difficult to keep that face on all year long. And I really really love the way you write them together. It's always so sincere, a lot of love and affection evident between them but never pushing them out of character in the manner that you do it. Hope you find the time to write more one-shots and, if we're lucky, another multi-chapter fic! (drools at the thought) ;)
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
This is so sad! I feel so bad for Shigure.
Queen of the Sheep chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
That was so sad! I really feel like crying now! *sob* *whimper* Especially as Shigure is like, one of my altime favourite characters! It was SO beautiful, I love it!
Romantic Puck chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I loved the earlier description about Hatori's office lacking decorations. It just seems to fit so well. Thought I would give that bit props since the other reviewers didn't seem to.

Really liked this. Deep, and I swear I could actually feel my stomach hurting along WITH Shigure's.

And I agree with the other reviewer who noticed a hint of one-sided Hatori/Shigure, even though that's not what you intended. Teehee!
tectrices chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Damn... that was good. Keep writing; you're awesome!
Otaku Mom chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Okay, you did it again. so many emotions in so few paragraphs. I never even considered what Shigure might think of Kureno until I read these last two stories of yours...I really wish Shigure happiness someday...and freedom.