Reviews for Stolen Glances
mombook chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Love this wish their was more
AzurexJen S chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I know this is a pretty old fic but it's still one of my very best favs.
macchime chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
FINALLY! A kindred spirit! All those BriarxSandry fics annoy me to DEATH! I believe I'm gonna write a BriarxTris soon...halt my other story temporarily, but not really.
DianeJasmine chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
THANK YOU! I can't find any BriarTris fan fics. And they are so cute together!
Mythical Words chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I am not going to tell you that I don't like Tris and Briar together. I like both Tris/Briar and Sandry/Briar. (But not Daja/Briar, come on already, she's a nisamohi(that is how you spell it, right?). Anyway, back to the reason I'm writing this. Good job!
Indie.xo chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I love this pairing, for starters, and I'm not a huge Briar/Sandry fan either.

Well written, but I would have liked to see it extended a bit more. Maybe at some point you could write an extended version?
Fractaledsymmetry chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
AWW, so cute! I love Briar and Tris, romantically or not, they have a really nice relationship. My favorite part of this is when you suggest Briar looks like he's about to take root with his roses. That's such a beautiful image.
Freedomflyer chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This is perfect! is there any chance of you expanding it? or was it a one time thing?
pageleaf chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
See, this is why I'm glad you're my sister...I can probably never live up to you, though...sad... :(
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
OMG SIS! I didn't read this one! I think! It was amazing! I love you and your writing. (I totally agree with you on the pairings, by the way!)
Cracked-Vase chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
You know, it's really a sad thing to open up a story and find such a piece of grouchiness at its beginning. Honestly-just because someone might not ship your ship does not mean that they "have no life." I don't care if you were joking or not-if you were, it was hard to tell. Seriously, just keep it in mind because it immediately puts a person in a mind to /dislike/ your story.

The story itself wasn't that bad. You minded your p's and q's, and so far as characterization goes, it wasn't too bad. I liked the description of their actions-the 'lazily' was a nice touch. However, while a really lengthly might've been out of place, I think that a slightly more 'definite' setting wouldn't've gone amiss.
1bighplvr chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
THANK YOU! b/s sucks, im a fan of t/b too. theres not nearly enough of them.
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
you could definetly turn this into a multiple chapter story (question: does that even make sense?). I thought it was great. I agree B/T all the way.
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Love it. In fact love your one shots in general.
Reya Dawn chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Aww! So cute! I didn't even think of them as a couple till 'The Will of Th e Empress' came out. Nice one-shot.