Reviews for I Will Always Find You
halfcamel chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
that was epic. great story, definitely one of my favorites.
halfcamel chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Ghost420 chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
This story is beyond amazing! I loved it :D!
vaskon chapter 19 . 8/14/2011
i absolutely loved this story, thankyou!
Kitten-Poker chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Wow, this stories so upsetting...

Why didn't spike cry? I mean, it was a pretty well writtten scene but give him some credit. He knew willow pretty well, I atleast think he would've shaded a tear, quietly.

Still, great sad stuff!
Rosie chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Hey this is pretty cool but i did some research and i think if u were gonna use Dante's hell u shoulda gone all the way u dont even hav to read the book just go on wikipedia and it gives u info on all 9 circles of hell not to mention the other stuff it even says wat happens to the suicides in the 7th circle middle ring. Anyway appart from that its gd so keep up the gd work :D
watdaforks chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
OMW! that was insanely adorable! i swear, i'm just sitting here, staring at the screen with this HUGE grin on my face, going "aww! that just...! AW!" in an endless loop. lo bajillion
wheeeliegirl chapter 15 . 2/21/2009
great story i love it. i love how you are playing the buffy and faith. so offten that relasionship is played as destuctive. wich it should not becuse faith is a different person now then she was.

only one problem VAPIERES DO NOT EAT! STOP GIVING SPIKE FOOD! other than that great stuff please reply.
Cold War Transmissions chapter 19 . 2/19/2009

I've finished the story, I can go to sleep now. Good night.
Cold War Transmissions chapter 17 . 2/19/2009
Major tears at the end of this one. ; _ ;
Cold War Transmissions chapter 14 . 2/19/2009
BWAHAH! I KNEW IT! I KNEW 'Y' STOOD FOR 'YOURS'! I finally can guess something right. _
Cold War Transmissions chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
This chapter made me cry. I have a soft spot for Willow and Tara, so yeah, it's not a big surprise to me that I cried.

I'm gonna keep reading, yay!
wheeeliegirl chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
i want you to know that i never tought of fath and buffy before this. i thought thay were too diferent.
CodeGuru chapter 19 . 10/22/2008
Wonderful story. I especialy enjoyed the references to the musical episode. Keep writing! You definitely have talent.

As a note of constructive critisizm, (yes, I know i mis-spelled that), occasionaly, (but not often) the diologue in the story would seem to jump. This was hard for me to understand at times. It seemed as though the train of thought may have seemed obvious to you as the author, but to us, (the readers), it was almost as if you skipped a paragraph or two. Please understand, I only mean this in a constructive way. Over all, the story was very well writen, and thouroughly enjoyable.

Thank you very much for sharing your talent and vision. I will be adding you to my favorite authors list after reading this story.
Anyanka11 chapter 19 . 9/14/2008
Thank you so much for this story! I really enjoyed it. Sorry I didnt comment all the way through. Hope you will write another one soon!