Reviews for For the Song of the Sparrow
JohnnyDeppIsMine chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Loved it...I wonder what happens next :)
Crystalyna du Starrvan chapter 18 . 3/2/2008
I just found this story, wow, I really like it!
Karibbean chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
lol... that was great! especially Elizabeth's answer that it was Barbossa's ship... lol
Karibbean chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
o
Karibbean chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
wow... so good...
Karibbean chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
oh, that ending... so Jack... lol
Karibbean chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
awe! beautiful! great descriptions!
Skystrike26 chapter 15 . 2/22/2008
NICE chapter! Where's Jack? Post again!
Karibbean chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
wow! well written to be sure!
Karibbean chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
ah, so good! yay for Jack! i'm so glad he's still very much in character! especially having trouble descending to the deck... lol
Karibbean chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
oh my goodness! wow! i can't believe i didn't see this story before! it's only the first chapter and it's already incredibly amazing! you're a fantastic writer! just... wow! i can hardly wait to read on! keep up the marvelous work! and i must ask... from one writer to another... could you review some of my stories? you're just wonderful! i just had to ask! you will be hearing...er...reading from me soon!
madamwolf chapter 15 . 2/22/2008
*stares in disbeleif* Omg you updated! That's amazing and I'm so happy! This is the perfect thing to top off this already wonderous snow day! Great chapter by the way, I'm looking forward to more.
yami4eva91 chapter 14 . 10/2/2006
D you updated and ho yes! it is a very saucy chapter i hope you update soon
amber chapter 14 . 10/1/2006
what do i think! i think you need to update and fast that was so good keep it up!
Audra Kaiba chapter 14 . 10/1/2006
Why do i get the feeling she's about to snap out of it and slap him across the face? lol Great chapter, can't wait to read more. Good luck! :D