Reviews for Maternity Leave
Tirol78 chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
Very nice story! Go Dan/Jan!
AT Fan chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
oh i loved this story. i hated the fact that the PTB decided not to let Sam and Janet have any meaningful conversation it was so wrong. In my opinion the episode could have been so much better. I like your view of things.
Nikki chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
LOL! That was a great chapter - loved the end - fantastic ideas and writing - well done! :)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
funny... very funny. nice one, janet!
Natters chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
lol. brilliant
Natters chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
chuckle
liketoread chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
One of these days, when the DVDs to this season are finally available, I will look very forward to watching this episode...and probably enjoy your story even that much more! Thanks for writing it!
BookWorm37 chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
WHAT! You're ending it like THIS? Nice job.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Good ending.
Jason Barnett chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Not a bad story. But I read about a deleted scene where Daniel talks about his wife, namely Sha're.

From what I've read the reality Janet came from seems like it might be one where everything went right. They had the successes of the SG-1 we know and few of the losses.
BallsBreaker chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
great fic, but I would've liked a more definite resolution to our Sam's dilemma.
froggy0319 chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
Really wish we could have gotten more info in Ripple Effect as to Sam's maternity leave, but hey we just great news with the return of Jack in some season 10 episodes :)
BookWorm37 chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
Hehehe, TPTB that control where Jack goes. That's the 'god' they need to be talking to! Call the President!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
Good chapter.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
oh, i loved how sam takes this... the conversation between janet and her daniel adds a nice seriousness to this fic, though i still love how amusing it is.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »