Reviews for Growth
Lyther chapter 2 . 8/29
Wow this is such a great story, it really is a shame it seems to have been dropped.
It deals with so many issues and done very well I might add.
mnementh2000 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I really like this story, as it showcases many of Keitaro's admirable qualities very well, not to mention his actually standing up - if not for himself, then for Yuki. It is also a mix of extremely sad and yet very sweet and happy moments, dealing with the death of Yuki's parents and her lack of relatives to take her in, to the selfless and caring nature of Keitaro. Of course, I've GOT to mention Rikki - I adore cats, sooo...

Please consider returning to the story at some time to finish it. It is such a nice story that I find myself wishing to read more of it. You are truly a gifted story weaver.
Mr. Zeek chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
This is a wonderful story. You did a great job with the character development and the plot is excellent. I can't wait till the next chapter, keep up the good work.
SecondSeraphim chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
Please come back to this story...I'll help you if you need it!
DarkMasterStarr chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I really enjoyed this; takes a toll off the romancing, "pervert-Keitaro" bashing for once. Instead of a cliche, we got a nice fic here. Definitely good. Great job here, and update soon.
rincewind1990 chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
this fic has a lot of potental and its a shame u havent updated it in near enough a year. apart from the odd spelling mistake here and there i carnt realy see a way to improve it except to update it soon.
Touch the Wombo chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Touching, truly a touching story.

Writing is in no way easy, you've put your all into this and it has shown. This story has transcended mere fanfiction in my eyes. To me it's a piece of literature, a work of art worthy of standing beside some of the most renowned narrations ever published on the interwebs. Even if you discontinue this story, even if you never dabble in fanfiction ever again, please never stop writing. You have a real talent and I'm looking forward to more.
Kabia chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
Finally, a Love Hina fan fic that is intresting, but is not short or having characters that are way out of character. Please continue!
Sci-Fi Raptor chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
That was really touching...
bounder7985 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
its been forever since the last update..

im sso grateful to god right now...
TehSpaz chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Au... a very nice story. I'm glad the adoption and stuff are explained very well. The bond between Keitaro and Yuki is heart-welming. Very long and no grammar mistakes whatsoever, so hats off to you... if I wore a hat. I don't reallt know how to describe the rest of my review, except to say that it's funny how you make Kei call Naru Demon Girl.

Ja ne.
Warbender chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
WOW! A definate departure from your usual fan fic.. I am verry impressed. You present your story really well. I hope that this is gonna be a long story. I find that I have a real intrest in how this story developes. keep up the good work
Shiakou chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
Thank you! I'd almost given up hope that this was to be continued. It's so good to see that you're still alive.
Bates23 chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
Damn, nice. Hopefully, you can update more in the future, though P
Chan chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
How long has it been, a year, almost two years? Goodness, I thought when I saw this update it was a new story, but after reading chapter one, I got the feeling that I read it before.. It wasn't until chapter two that I realized I did read this, reviewing as Seo. I'm glad that you took up this story, and I really do hope you don't take another hiatus.

I do have to say something that I didn't say in my last review. Your level of detail is amazing to the point where it was like being at the Hinata Sou. But like before, there were only a few spelling errors. Other than that, keep up the good work and keep writing. I want to see this story progress.

-Chan/Seo