Reviews for eight legs
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Same as before, it's so deep. Oh, and it's so weird this way; Axel's like the bridge; stepped all over, and one or another connection to either Marluxia or Namine. Seriously, I'm grateful for such an amazing trilogy fic XD
Tekko chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
...-wow-. That left me breathless - Axel and Marluxia's interaction, the insanity, the struggled from within the Organization - amazing! This was awesome - thank you for sharing!
ChocolateLemonDrop chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
woah, that was so..strong, I dont even know how to describe it. I love this whole series. It's kinda sick and so emotional at the same time. Your writing style is so awsome.
as 1f chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
wow, I love this.

a lot.

perfect story, perfect ending :)
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Poor Namine...

Nice Ending!
Lulu Nobody chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
... You're good at leaving me speechless, and that's a really hard thing to do. Another wonderful, wonderful story. The flow, emotion, and just general tone of the story is just... absolutely brilliant. Keep up such wonderful work!
IndieAlice chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
THAT was AWESOME. *applauds* I really loved the flow and the theme you had in this. The words you chose were perfect.
vinreiaya chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Aw...I love Axel, he's a real sweetie! God, I love your fics, they always have that rare Marluxia/Axel pairing no one else has the guts to write about!
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow.

Just ... wow. You are an excellent writer, really, you have such a gift and ... gosh I love reading these. This was amazing, and I love the very last part, before the Axel is dead part, where Marluxia cries against Axel. Just so deep and sad and ... gosh you just, you inspire me. Really. I love your works. I'm now going to read part 4 of these
FlowerMurderer chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Wow. Your serious ones are...amazing. You've been doing a lot with this particular scenario lately...
Neive chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
wow. that was really good. i seriously couldn't catch my breath a couple of times throughout the piece. your characterizations are astounding; i loved axel. i loved marluxia. i read the other two and i loved larxene, too. this is amazing. and the end of this, especially-the last two sections. . .i just don't know what to say. awesome. you're a fantastic writer and wonderful conveyer of emotion. it's hard to write about things as deep and dark and sick as this-i commend you for it. this was absolutely beautiful. amazing, amazing, amazing job. i'm moved by the sheer emotion of this. you stayed true to the characters, yet you added SO MUCH MORE to them than what, so far, we've seen in the game(s). you are extremely talented. i love this. and now i'm gushing. :D but this was so, SO beautiful. thank you; i'm still not over it. you make me want to write something, lol. XD you're amazing. fantastic, fantastic job.
Darkness-heart chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
wow.. this story is amazing... it's awesome.. so please write more. You are a great writer.
kitty catchaaaaa chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
YOU'RE A FUCKING GODDESS AND I WORSHIP YOU.

Sex. Oh, god, sex. And you describe it so well, somehow keeping both of them in character. And I still love the way Marluxia is portrayed as a lunatic.

Just. Fucking wow. I love you so much.