Reviews for Harry Potter and the Summer he will never forget
skittlequeen101 chapter 3 . 11/8
I honestly could not stop laughing!
AECM chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
Wish you would write more
Bcb chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
...
Pearlphin chapter 25 . 3/19/2013
Please continue you have potential with story!
Refreshingly Original chapter 25 . 1/31/2012
Oohh, this is an amazing fic! I hope you can continue with it.

~Ro
GreenCanary chapter 25 . 8/6/2011
I like the begining a lot
TivalovercalledAbby.1997 chapter 25 . 7/24/2011
cool!
Helena chapter 25 . 4/24/2011
I absolutely love it and I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
Lyra124 chapter 25 . 4/23/2011
Please update! That was... To Ron weasley's phrase: BLOODY BRILLIANT!
Radiant Biscuit chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
I'll start this by plainly stating, I've gotten to chapter 5 and I won't go farther.

I do enjoy the writer's license, meaning, whatever the heck the writer wants, the writer gets. If I want to change Snape into a character similar to Mrs. Weasley then no one can tell me not too. This being said, as of this moment, I like the storyline, so far. I have absolutely no problem with it.

Why I'm stopping, is the format, specifically, paragraph breaks. I don't consider myself to be a know it all in the english language written word, but I find it hard to read something on a screen when there is no consistant format. Its almost as if someone told you "You need to have at least 5 paragraph breaks" and you put five in(and in the correct places I may add).

It's not enough to put the words down on digital paper, you also have to think of the presentation of those words. Example: Is something being thought of and not spoken? if there is alot of thoughts then maybe I should put them in italics or use ' instead of " .

If someone else has already pointed this out, and this has changed or will be changed, due to getting a beta or whatever, as the chapters progress, then please respond to this review and I will be happy to continue reading.
Rosa Clearwater chapter 25 . 11/19/2010
Oh please continue this! I know it's been more than two years, but it sounds sooooo coool! Please please update again :(
LillyPheonix chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
Umm Confussing Chapter? Plus the grammatics, as well as format are also just as confusing. Is there a possibility of a re-uploading?
cyiusblack chapter 25 . 3/10/2010
update soon
young wiccan chapter 25 . 1/30/2010
Hm, I wonder what Moldy Voldy's planning now.

I love the idea of Minerva being like a mother to Harry
David305 chapter 15 . 8/24/2009
Hi!

I'm sorry for having been incomplete in my review, regarding the word "pronounce." I wrote:

(To pronounce means to say a word carefully with exaggerated enunciation or special accenting: "Be careful how you pronounce French words.")

I should have added:

"Pronounce" CAN also be used to mean, "Announce in an official capacity; confer an official sanction; proclaim" as in the phrase,

"I now pronounce you man and wife."

But it ought not be used merely as a synonym for the simple but effective "says" or "said."

Cheers,