Reviews for Melt
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
Aw poor Vincent :(
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Communication by E-mail. Smart :)
deadly dancer chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I'm sorry. But this is just terrible. You ruined the character Vincent. You made him to sound like a stereotype of a mallgoth. Vincent doesn't dress in big pants with chains or anything of that sort. I'm pretty sure he doesn't listen to Marilyn Manson and definetly not MCR(NOT metal btw). He's just an introverted, psychotic, hillbillyesque serial killer(yet he's also quite a talented sculptor) who is troubled by his past due to his deformed face. To be honest, I loved House of Wax and Vincent was one of my favorite characters in the movie. But you just made him sound all wrong in this story.
Narias chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Great Story... update soon please...
lily1121 chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
YOU SHOULD UPDATE SOON. PLEASE FINISH
Gwen Sinclair chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I like your story. I'm going to be submiting mine (In like three days T.T) your character is very interesting! _ And I'd love to be friends. _ I'm new...
HoveringthroughoutTime chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
Eric told Eve she was gem...i think that about you and you're writing. This is a beautiful story...keep working on it, keep writing...THIS has promise.
Lonely Loony chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
Ew... "I pretended she was you." Sorry, but wtf... I can't believe Eve swallows that!

Poor Vincent...
Lonely Loony chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
I don't know why, but to me, that fake eye stuff was very funny XD

There's something I don't understand. Is Vincent still wearing his mask or not? Because at the begining he was (1st chapter, I think), but now I'm totally confused O.รต

That ending was cute
Lonely Loony chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Wow, "needs to die"?; She was really angry!

Cute chapter again )
Lonely Loony chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I really enjoyed that_ It was cute
Scarrie chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Wow. I'm glad that Evelyn kicked Bo's ass :D. Please, write more about Vincent's thoughts, he's so cute
Magikat409 chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
Dang, never thought a fight would brake out. The hole graveyard scene was cute. I love it.
Magikat409 chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
This is so cute. I love this. Hope 4 more.
Scarrie chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
Hi. I don't write in English very well so forgive me 'cause I don't find enough fitting words to describe how much I like Your story. I am also curious what will happen next so please keep writing .

P.S.