Reviews for The Companion
kurounue13 chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
your story is really good so far. please update soon.
fang1108 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
(He was wearing a black shirt and she liked that, so she decided he was not a threat)

you know u can trust a man when he is wearing black. its univerally known.

(We are a lively bunch. And this sounded interesting to Derick, probably because he thought of all the perverted things he could do here.”)

*facepalm*

(“No. We don’t usually get any over night visitors. But a few of you could stay at my house,” replied Bo.

“Let’s do it!” said Elizabeth who jumped once.)

YES! lets stay at the trustworthy strangers house whom we just met and we trust because hes bearing a black tshirt! SPLE!

off to the next chapter...
555LordBacon666 chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Nicely written and well planned, I hope it's continued soon!
Narias chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Great Story... update soon please...
PenguinKnox chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
I'm liking this...the softer side of the monster known as Vincent, very interesting..Do continue! i love it!
Kaeldra91 chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
I love your story! I've only seen HoW 2x and I immediately made my own character to get with Vincent because i just loved him to death! Update soon please!
Slytherson chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
please update sooN!
XLadySnowX chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
aww how romantic... nothing like Vincent, but still... aw! R U goin to update? I seriously hope so... Bo is a horrible sod. Well done! :)
DarkMage6 chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
I just recently got to watch the House of Wax, and I fell in love with Vincent the moment I saw him. So misguiding, yet such beautiful art. A soul tainted to the purist beauty, and it made me love it; character or not.

This story is wonderful, wonderfully written, beautifully told. I hope that you add some to it soon...
Magikat409 chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
O...me like this story! Hope 4 more chapters soon!