Reviews for Mari's outlaw
EmiliosLoofah chapter 12 . 4/10/2006

Great ending! Loved this story!

"To all the heroes who have fallen in battle, for all who fight and die for what they believe your names may not be remembered after you are gone but yours sprits live on and you are the greatest heroes of them all, because you brought freedom for those you protect."

AMEN! Great ending there!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 11 . 4/10/2006
Good chapter!

“I can’t hear them” Uh oh! What happened to them? OMG...

“You’re a pinkerton detective” Mari gasped. The man nodded and his hand slipped down form his chest as the life slipped form his body.

Reading on...

Beth :)
EmiliosLoofah chapter 10 . 3/27/2006've updated!

Hey! Did you know that Jesse and Zee were first cousins? Isn't that...gross? Ew! But, people did marry their cousins...even first cousins back in the day!

Good chapter! Poor Zee...having bad dreams while pregnant is horrible! I had some crazy dreams while I was pregnant, so I understand!

Please update soon! You're doin' a good job!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
Okay...I thought this was the end of the fan fic! But you have more to write! Good!

Update soon! I enjoyed this chapter very much!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
Great chapter!

Mazel Tov! Twins? That's just great!

Reading on...

EmiliosLoofah chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
This chapter was good.

Instead of an authors state stating some months have flown by, you could of had Mari thinking that. (Here's an example: "The months seemed to fly by since Jim and I have wed...") I do that in my own fan fics. I'm just giving you a little bit of advice-I do NOT flame. And...I like this story.

"Mari sighed, there was only one thing that was nearly as bad as Jesses smiling, and that was Jim saying everything was under control." I really LOVED that part! It was a great ending to this chapter!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 6 . 3/20/2006
Well...are they gonna get married, or what? LOL

EmiliosLoofah chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
Good chapter! It was short, but that's okay!

Onto chapter 5...

EmiliosLoofah chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
I do apologize for not reading more! My computer has been acting crazy, and the system went down for 2 whole days! :(

GOOD chapter! I like this Mari character!

“There seems to only be one explanation for your symptoms. You’re pregnant.”

Holy shit!

Sdkhb chapter 7 . 2/28/2006
I love it! You are a great writter. Keep going. This is a great story and I really want to know if the baby is a girl or a boy. Cause I like that. Keep Going its a great story! :)
EmiliosLoofah chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
I promise to read the rest of the chapters soon! God! I've been so busy! Just bare with my slowness! LOL

GREAT chapter!

“I… I … I saw him, when I went to get a… a… a glass of water and I bumped into him and… and he told me.” Whee! The thrill of being caught, LOL!

“So what happened here I wonder?” LOVE that line!

“Only the best damn damsel in distress you ever had.” Love that!

This is gettin' good!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 1 . 2/21/2006

That was a good first chapter, there, boy howdy!

Damn...why did you stop there? Damn cliff-hangers!

Please update soon!