Reviews for Dumb Little Beads
Whiggity chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is such an incredibly sweet story for its length. It really speaks volumes of your talent that you have managed to write something that represents the characters so well in just a few hundred words.
FuyuKoneko chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Second time reading this story and it's just as aww-inducing. Aang is so cute and I love the details of Katara's life before Aang 3
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Linelen-again chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
The last line really sells it. Beautiful. :)
randomlvr1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Aw, that's sweet. This seems like something that Aang would think, with his innocent, unselfish mind. In fact, Katara seemed in character too, something that is very hard for most authors to do. Overall, an adorable onehsot.

Did I mention how sweet this was?

TheWestDriver chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Perfect ending for a one shot. Nice work!
samtana chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That's sweet. That seems like something Aang would think. It reminds me of how she made her a replacement necklace.
thesimplyuninspired chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
There is only one word that can perfectly sum-up my love for this story: Aw-w-w-w-w-w...

I love that you made Aang a totally twelve-year-old And that final paragraph. And:

"He'd buy her a dress with tiny beads, and he'd buy replacement beads so she could wear it and move without worrying."

So hilarious, yet so sweet. Just like Aang. :) Great job.
Oryo chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I only found your fic, because it was on someone elses Favorite Stories List, but it is so heart warming and cute. It deserves much more reviews, especially, since you hav written Aang pretty much in characters.

That sentence:

made me laugh. Yes, Aang would think of the replacement beads.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Aw, sweet. Aang is so adorable, and I bet this would be something he would actually try to do.
rascality chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Oh, that's so sweet... and your Aang is wonderful. I wish I could be more coherent, but I love all of it so much that it's hard to narrow it down to a single line - I love the feel of the whole piece.
libowie chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
So cute! I love the carefree kind of way you wrote it!
Li Lian-Fang chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Let me just say that this was AWESOME! You made my little Avatard day!
em-witchwood chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
This was really, really good. Seriously. I'm a Zutara shipper, but I loved this. You wrote them both so very well, and it was just so sweet.
mokoshna chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
So cute ! I loved this one.