Reviews for Broken Wings
Fred chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
Are you still writing DA Fic? I sure hope you are. You have too good a talent to NOT be writing. I realise its been almost been a year since your last DA fic, and I MISS YOU terribly.

Well, to be more accurate, miss your writing. YOu write Max and Logan so well, better than alot of other writers out there.

More please?
BR9 chapter 9 . 3/7/2006
loved the Macbeth reference- just gave a whole new massive dimension to the scene! good job!

BR9
BR9 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
this is great! how did i not see this story before? onto the next chapter i go!
Sim Spider chapter 9 . 2/17/2006
this story started off really well, but i thought the ending was a bit too neat. that's probably just me.

Enjoyed reading it though and hope to see more from you soon.
DA Bob chapter 9 . 2/16/2006
Keep up the craziness if it means you keep writing! Thanks for the story. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
DA Bob chapter 6 . 2/16/2006
Don't tell me floppy disks are still around in the year 2020!

I love the idea of Max's anger and hurt and training being represented as lots of little soldiers insider her. Very novel and clever!
DA Bob chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Oh my goodness! Can't believe I haven't seen this little gem of a story until now! Actually, I'm kind of glad because it means I get to read lots of chapters at once. Thank you!
angela-v chapter 9 . 2/14/2006
This is a great story and although I don't think you could drag anything on, I do think you ended at a good spot. The last line was great and very Season 1. I also think you were very sucessful with what you were trying to accomplish. The emotions are raw and real and the imagery is so vivid throughout. I'm looking forward to what's coming next.
Maria656 chapter 9 . 2/14/2006
I love the way you did this-where you finished was fine.

glad M and L had the talk-it needed to happen.

Look forward to your next story!
BlueAngel137 chapter 9 . 2/14/2006
Loved the chapter and loved the whole story. ...

And I definitely think you found a great way to end it. In my opimion the most difficult part of a story is always the beginning and to find a good way to end it.

Thanks for a great read. I'm happy you promised us another story ... glad you're crazy. ;-)

Keep writing!
annie200 chapter 9 . 2/14/2006
That was a perfect place to stop. I really enjoyed this, and you worked on the emotions from Pollo Loco and refined them really well.
Babyangel86 chapter 9 . 2/14/2006
Was it a success... Defnitely...

excellent stuff... and yeah i got the macbeth quote when i saw it... made me smile for some strange reason...

neways.. excellent stuff... would have wanted you to continue, but you're right, the ending here is fitting...

will keep a look out for ur next story... :-)
0101010 chapter 9 . 2/13/2006
Terrific-I'm in awe of how you managed to cover so much ground without 'going epic'-it is a terrific story & you covered the emotion beautifully. I was sad to find I was at the end.
0101010 chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
Hah...Dream come true! Yay. You are an angel. He's back! Excellent. I really didn't expect that. Happy happy reviewer.
0101010 chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
Ok. Wow. I can't believe how much I love this story...even tho' Logan only had a cameo...I am really hoping he'll be back-rising from the grave...it was just a dream...temporary alien abduction..? Ok-kidding-much as I'm an EO fan, this is a terrific story. I love the way you have written Max, and the nice tempo of the story.

Awesome. Looking forward to reading the rest.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »