Reviews for Stay With Me
FanFictionFanatic chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
Simple.
LILI chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
Bittersweet and extremely romantic!
hmmingbird chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Sorry about neglecting my usual practice of reviewing every chapter. It’s 3:30 AM and I was getting too caught up in, what’s gonna happen next! Then before I knew it, I had read the entire thing. I’m so glad I didn’t have to wait for you to post the next chapters. You are so good at keeping them in character. That’s exactly what they would do, just proceed to ignore everything that happened, no matter how much it frustrates the rest of us. :) I loved the repeat of the line, “Ever my conscience, aren’t you Lieutenant?” Gorgeous little tie-in.
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
i love your work..woho!yeah..
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
sweet...
The New Fullmetal Alchemist chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Wow, absolutely amazing! But yes, I agree, they do love each other! Whether or not Arakawa-sensei will do anything like this, well... this is why fanfiction exists, no? Hahaha! Very well done! Absolutely brilliant! Can't wait for more Royai works from you! :) Keep up the good work!
The New Fullmetal Alchemist chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
Wow, I love this! I love Royai anyway (I think it's actually 'Roiai,' but that's ok!), but this just takes the cake! You are so incredibly amazing! Your second chapter, as far as the writing goes, is certainly better than the first one! No major errors (sorry, I'm a grammar nut, and you seem a lot like me in that you want advice, etc. on writing - for improvement's sake!), just little things: like maybe taking a couple of words and putting them in a different order to make it sound better - only big thing to keep in mind - play around with different words. Try not to use the same adjective repeatedly. Not that you did it too often, but that's about the best advice I could give - everthing else is on a more "example only" basis, know what I mean? Anyway, great story, I'm going to go read the last chapter now, whe!
The New Fullmetal Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
cute, Cute, CUTE! Aw, this is so adorable! Next chapter, next chapter! (click!)
cajun-maffia-chick chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
seems i'll be revwing all ya fics! lol can't help it . this was your first? wow very very well done. * tempted to delete her fic and start over8 although this is a huge show of their passion say the least i believe they love each other in a way that only Roy and Riza can-cajun
Kirin Folken chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
Very well thought out :) Very In character.
Kirin Folken chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I liked it :) Speicaly the what happened? question you start the story with.
darklover chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
This was well written. I think u portrayed the characters very well. It was a joy to read.
Isee chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
I was so excited when I found out this story had an epilogue. And with good reason. I love the tension between Riza and Roy.
RequinTigre chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
wow good job you tied everything together realy nicely! you could easily continue this and add more but its up to u in the end. the only thing i think can realy be pointed out is that a little tiny miniscule bit more of info would have been nice about the setting other than that flawless!
freakyvampire chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
EEP! Roy! How could you? He was drunk! He didn't just have ONE glass...he probably had a couple! Riza is just so forgiving. Poor Riza...Oh well. She found it quite nice...haha. i love them both. They're toys made to play around with in the story! I love your story so much! haha. Great ending! Ja ne!