Reviews for Piggy
Nadamalki chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
Oh my God, you're gonna be the death of me! Amazing story!
greendaypumpkin chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
Awesome story, the bits with Dean in the coffin were genuinely chilling. Good work.
Mad Maudlin's Dirty Toes chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
Aw, this was good! Nice doses of both hurt!Dean (*very* nice hurt!Dean!) and hurt!Sam, good OCs, and a well done case. The bit of introspection was also appreciated. I wish we'd gotten more of this sort of protectiveness from Sam in the show itself but it's about perfect in fanfic like this one.
Chester Feathersworth chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
Great story. I could literally imagine the entire thing in my head as I read it. And I like how you manage to slot in humor in between serious parts. Makes my day. I especially loved the last part. Hee.

Nat.
mouse8 chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Fantastic story, immensely powerful and moving - you are a fantastic writer! I see you haven't posted a story in a couple of years - are you still writing?
HAMUCHA chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
I forgot to ask about ch.4:

Whe he got locked up in the close I notice this:

( He hated to admit it, but he was. He knew it hadn’t been a deadly situation, but still, it had stirred up a fear Dean had thought he’d gotten over when he was a child.)

So what was his traumatic experience as a child? I hope you have fic about it. I hope it has John comforting Dean.

Anyway what is this about Dean has to ask? I don't understand. Isn't it nicer if his brother just help him without askin?

Anway, again, this is my list of favorite!
HAMUCHA chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
I like this chapter the most. You know, reading this fic remind me of a fiction about dean fells suffocated in his car unless he rolls down the window. I bet that was this fic's sequel!

Anyway, i like this because it got dean bearing his heart open and Sam comfort him. For once, Dean told Sam what he feels, and Sam gave a good response, and now Dean didn't question Sam's affection to him anymore. YAY! Finally a closure. I hate to see a Dean that thinks no body loves him.
simplewin chapter 11 . 10/23/2007
Splendid. I read this over 2 days to try to keep the suspense going, but yeah. It was lovely. And looking at the date you wrote this story, I can't help but be awed that your familiar was totally Kripke'ed in season 2 (by turning against its summoner and it not being the same as the person summoned) and Dean and Sam were pretty much spot-on. Loved the banter - sometimes cruel but siblings totally do that- the intricate plot and great narrative. There were a few homophonic mistakes but otherwise it was awesome. Great job :)
sinfulang3l chapter 6 . 5/17/2007
Your fic was amazing. Loved it. ;]
Mia chapter 11 . 4/11/2007
awwes i loved it! you sould start writing episodes for the people who make supernatural! that was so cute with dean and sam at he end! cant wait till you make a next one.

loyal reader, mia xx.
heather03nmg chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
Aw...loved how you ended with a chick flick moment. Another amazing hurt Dean story, I love you!
Jennygeee chapter 11 . 12/27/2006
OMG Poor Dean buried alive! What finally got me was Dean humming Metallica! I just wanted to dig him out myself and fix his beautiful hands!

“I didn’t think you’d come” What are you trying to do – kill me? That was so sad. And Sam’s speech to Dean telling him how he felt – I actually had tears in my eyes!

And Dean’s speech to Sam “I used to think it was something I did” You certainly know how to pull the heart strings.

Then when the drama was all over – it was so funny imagining Dean with both his hands out of action – trying to eat the sweet and sour chicken and get ready for bed and the stubborn

b-d not asking for help. I’m glad you mentioned using the bathroom because I was wondering how he was going to manage that and how you were going to explain it – you did well.

But that last sentence, that was beautiful – “Sam sat with Dean until morning because, with the only working finger he had, Dean had silently asked Sam to stay. Who was he to deny him that?”

Great story and I absolutely loved reading it. I’m sure that what happened to Dean is everyone’s nightmare! I've added it to my favourite list.
Death-Muncher chapter 11 . 11/1/2006
ek! I love this story! It's awesome. The Piggy/Ellen (i think thats what her name was...) backstory/hunt thingy was amazing. Very touching. And Dean's deaness was so good. Yummy angst. :)

Keep up the good work.
Merrie chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
Another great fic. Loved it. Loved the Dean angst especially. Nicely done. :D

-Merrie
sumthinwicked chapter 11 . 9/16/2006
Great story! i especially loved the ending.