Reviews for An alternate way
bloodredcherries chapter 25 . 2/15/2014
hahaha too lazy to sign in.

Oh Steven, finally choose to get along with Mike and you both get arrested.

Poor Jessica and Billie.
Shinigami chapter 23 . 9/9/2011
Ouch! Poor Ned and Alice! I feel for them-because ALL 3 of their children are having problems. Steven and Billie lost a child, Jess married young, and is pregnant AND dealing with a rocky marriage. Now Liz got raped. Wait will William White be appearing in this? I seem to remember he stalked Liz for several books before he got his own book-'He's watching you.' While I remember Liz being totally oblivious until he upped the stakes. I doubt this will be the case here.
brina.jean chapter 21 . 3/19/2011
I love this story. I just read it from the beginning and would love to read what happens next! Thanks!
Shinigami chapter 21 . 1/10/2011
Hm-interesting-i admit to wondering how Liz would handle being raped. They never covered that in the books. I prefer Elizabeth with Todd. i hated that Todd and Liz broke up in the books... That's why I prefer the original books-Sweet Valley twins, SV high. i flat out refuse to read the other books. I quit reading SVU after Elizabeth and Todd broke things off. I do know that Elizabeth and Tom broke up eventually. Her latter boyfriends weren't any better. And i thought Jess was the one with the bad taste in men. The few decent guys she ended up with either died or ended up having to leave town. So what will Steven's reaction be? I'm with Todd-so? James should be castrated...Well with Alex and Billie there-Liz will have help when Steven explodes when Liz tells him everything...I recall him being majorly over-protective of the twins in SVU and SVH...I'm betting he will get worse now when Liz tells him what James did...
bullet.sophia chapter 21 . 7/16/2010
Haha! Finally an update! I love it! XD
bullet.sophia chapter 17 . 3/4/2009
oh my gosh! you don't know how much i have been waiting for the continuation of your story. i'm totally into jessica and mike! i hope their relationship won't change in your plot! can't wait for other chapters!
Jack-Really Bad Eggs chapter 17 . 3/1/2009
I can't believe you came back! I'd totally forgotten this story even existed. But it was great to see a new chapter up; it was excellent. Here's hoping there's more to come! :)
bullet.sophia chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
wow, i was already reading this story back at katie's site, you even entitled it 'what should' ve happened'..i think, something like that..please continue this story.. i love mike and jessica..!
Satine Fields chapter 16 . 8/26/2007
i luv ur storry. the plot line is so intense. it feels like i'm reading a professional book. nice cliffhanger ending for this chapter. :P i cant wait to see wat happens next.
ashley42591 chapter 16 . 10/18/2006
Can't wait for more! Please update soon.

Ashley
turnofftheradio chapter 16 . 9/22/2006
that chapter was so sad...but it was still really good

keep up the good work!
Unwritten11 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
i remember your story from Katie's site, too! It's really great that you've been writing. Lately, there haven't been many good Liz/Todd stories, so don't screw this up! Hehehe, keep writing, there are a lot of people who love this story!
Lny7790 chapter 14 . 7/18/2006
Amazing story, keep going! I nice ending of Chapter 14 that keeps us in suspense!
Lauriofthepen chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I really like this story. I've always liked Liz and Todd together. My only comment would be that I'm having trouble following it with the formating. Could you indent the paragraphs or add a line in between each?
ashley42591 chapter 11 . 5/14/2006
Awesome chapter as usual. Can't wait for next update!

Ashley