Reviews for Twenty One
Faeriessence chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Oh dang... Never quite expected John to be so angsty. I feel him. :/ I dunno but whenever I read stuff like this, its usually the girl who has alot more depressing things hanging on her shoulders.
I like this. :) It was really sweet and well, in character just like the other fics ;)
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
ooh. there's more here. gimme.

i'm not usually so pushy- i don't even like to ask for more. but you cast out lures!

what's the story behind Kit? Angela's shame? teeeellllllll meeeeeeeeee.
M.R.Akane chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I absolutely love your writing. I can't tell you that enough. Like the other reviewers, seriously I almost cried. You write their characters so well. It's never overly angst or too sappy or anything short of perfect. Thank you so much for writing this.
throned chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
love this one as well! you caught their personalities perfectly!
Paiwan chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
God, I almost cried!

It's beautiful. I can't really think of another word. And your writing is amazing as usual. It's emotional, not sappy. Beautiful.

Wish you all the best!
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Wow, great job. I love your story and the way you describe the characters,

well, it's just so, so right. Your style is brilliant. Did you ever think

about becoming a writer...? - You surely should give it a thought, or two!

All the best, D.
mo chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
great job! i loved the characterization, please write more constantine stories!
Divamercury chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Good epilogue! Really enjoyed it.

~DM
0appletree0 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
You nearly made me cry...and I don't cry easily...okay that was a lie...I usually cry while reading or watching movies..but anyway it'S a good sign!

I love love love it!

Etcblahman chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
This was really, really great. You're really good with conveying emotions, which is always a refreshing change from all the people who simply write "And then she cried" and the reader is supposed to actually care. You always write characters with such...character! Congrats on another great story.
fanficgeek chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Beautiful, simply put.

This was moving, romantic and sizzling all rolled up into one. Thanks for posting I was in need of a J/A fix.
Chanteuse chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
HI! ::Waves:: I just wanted to say that that was amazing. Very emotional, but in character. I really like this as an epilogue for Facing.

'I fucking love you.' You made my day with that! ;)

I love your writing, it's perfect! :D

Happiness,

Emm
Evelyn Valerious chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
And I'm only just reviewing this now. I feel like kicking myself for not reviewing it earlier. I love how you used all that stuff from Hellblazer because it made it much more awesome.

Angela is very stubborn, which is one reason why her and John fit together so well. And you manage to keep them perfectly in character with all the very emotional scenes. I absolutely love this fic.
Sara Kovac chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Wow. good.
SleepDeprived07 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Very, very good. Constantine's angst and Angela's sweetness over the whole thing blended together quite perfectly. I especially liked how you subtly incorporated the growth of Angela's psychic abilities, and Constantine slowly opening himself up to her. Great writing!