Reviews for After The Fact
Vermillion Serpent chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This is so beautifully written and the writing style suits the peice perfectly. It's so sad, I cried.
Rio 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
... /xkrnfqas

I'm just... I want to CRY It was SO BEAUTIFUL and JUST.

Just wow. I loved the... I LOVED IT ALL.

Now I need to go buy some serious chocolate.

aditou chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
My God.

Normally, I think of death fics as an excuse for an author to pointlessly angst. But It was incredible. You're an amazing author.
Silver Mouri chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I'm not sure if I want to hate you for the simple fact I just about broke down in class reading this, or worship you for writing something that made me wanna break down crying, as I try to figure out why the hell I'm crying exactly.

Either way though, excellent story. I really loved it, and it was really well written. I love the fact that it does show a side to Ryou that isn't ever seen.
Underground Ninja chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
you killed ryou! uhuhuh...*sobs* anyway *wipes her tears* great fic! loved it!
mingo-mongo chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Spyder Webb chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Very nice, and very different. Be proud.

And if you really want more reviews, allow annonymous reviews, people tend to be lazy and not want to log in :)
Firelit Dragon chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I just cried and cried at the end. It was so sweet and sad all mixed up together.

I really love your writing style and I dearly loved reading this.

~Firelit Dragon
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
You definitely did Ryou justice here...that was so sad at the end. Ah...I wish I had more to was very well-written, you had every little bit of his mind, even in his 'state' worked was great. Very well done. Excuse me while I go cry at the ending... *sobs*