Reviews for Yuunagi
Cappuri.Cinoki chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Is this story gonna get updated ever? :(
This story is written so beautifully, I would be sad if it went on indefinite hiatus.
Still waiting and hoping for the update though...after all these years.
erina destiny chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
pls update soon! i think the two chapters were beautifully written.
BlitzUlitmateBilly Bob chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Could you let me know when it's finished.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
... waiting...
Blitz UltimateBilly Bob chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
Good story but why did Lacus break up with Kira, that's what I want to know. So please update.
Ame no Megami chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
hm. i wanna see how this works out. please update!
nkitty29 chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
o Athrun's thoughts, interesting. I like that you put in Meer. Not many people acknowledge her as someone important in Athrun's life. (Most think she's a crazy stalker/fangirl.) I like the ending. Hope you update soon.
erina chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
and now its athrun's take on the whole gundam seed.. hehe. i didn't know that athrun has a relationship on meer though.. haha. v enjoyable though short, pls update!
erina chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
heyy, i was quite shocked when i saw Yuunagi has only one chapt.. haha wad happened to those many chapters?

but i as quite happy that u choose to rewrite the story.. coz seriously the later part of the original was too much action dat i kindof lost interest in it..

i realli like this chapt, even though its just a recap of the anime.. but lacus's feelings on everything is realli great! make us understand her better..

pls update soon!
Nkitty29 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Great review/recap of the series (well Lacus' role in the series) and a good way to start the story.
Eopdin chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
Amazing, simply amazing, after all I read it straight from chapter one to chapter eleven in one sitting. I am really impressed that you are trying the Lacus x Yzak pairing even though I’m still rooting for Athrun(totally biased though). So, I am looking forward to the next chapter! Good Luck and keep up the hard work!
Skyforger chapter 11 . 7/20/2006
Hm...pretty interesting ... unmaned destroys... i wonder where this is going, please keep updating
reviewer chapter 11 . 7/19/2006
umm this is such a weird story

i cant believe you paired lacus with YZAK what are you thinking

they so dont look good together and lacus does not go with athrun either

well this is one of the worse stories i've ever read

*barf*

oh and one more thing-LACUS SUX BIG TIME CAGALLI IS MUCH BETTER

PLUS CAGALLI LOOKS BETTER WITH YZAK AND ATHRUN!

that's y u only got 38 reviews for 11 chapters!
nkitty29 chapter 11 . 7/19/2006
Yup, I agree with Athrun that's some day he's having. Interesting chapter, there was some action (which is always good in a story) and some love conflicts. Lacus' character was scaring me. She just reminded me of those silence killer girls in horror movies. She was too quiet, what's going on in that head of hers? Like said before it was an interesting and long chapter but a good read.

About Lacus' character, I don't think you should worry. In my opinion she's well written and very believable and realistic. War does change people and now she's the Chairwoman so of course there will be some changes in character. Plus in every great story there has to be some OOC to work with the plot. About the adding of Japanese words I think it's a good idea. The Japanese language is very beautiful. It stays true to the series. Only thing just use them correctly. (I'm not Japanese so I wouldn't know of any mistakes.) However from your notes/profile I can tell you know the language well enough. I have a fic that I'm using French terms and I did a couple of mistakes. -_-' I suck even at my own language. I don't think you should change the rating. M in my opinion is too strong and only used for strong violence/language/sexual themes. However if you feel that you must then okay. There are some grammar errors. I wish I could help with that but I suck at grammar. (My school grade went down because of that...)

Three to five days? O.O Update soon for me is two weeks or even more. -_-' Take your time with the next chapter. Don't stress yourself. You have a very good story here!
Skyforger chapter 10 . 7/15/2006
Im really liking your storry, it has a good plot line and character relationships:D Altho the way Lacus thinks reminds me 100% of how Dully spoke and thought, she seems changed a lot. Yzak x Lacus is not that bad, but still, i hope she ends up with Athrun xD Please update soon
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »