Reviews for Gimme
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
I came upon this marvelous piece by pure chance, and I must say- this story was very impressive! I swear, you captured the characters just right, yet you were still able to bring out their serious side. I think because your writing style resembles mine, or at least the way I want my writing style to be, I was able to enjoy this story very much. And now, after this seriousness, I shall Fangirl:

I LOVE SHIGURE AND KAGURA! And they were so adorable together! I nearly died at the end :]
loretta537 chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
this is so god! sequel! sequel! do mii and hatori get together? how does everyone feel about shigure and kagura's relationship? does yuki get a girl/boy friend? what about aya, who's he wind up with (mine please). Please tell lots more about how kagura whips shigure into shape.
Majestically Mystical chapter 10 . 6/16/2006
Chapter 9 was the sweetest, but this chapter was just plain funny.

Ha. I'm favoriting this.

Good job. You rock.
shriveled.up.heart chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
I loved this story, and I think I'm gonna read more of this ship. I just randomly pick this pair and randomly pick the story because I liked the title. It was so cute how you made the pair develop from when they were younger. I hope to read more of your fics.

Later Days

Shriveled
Otaku Mom chapter 10 . 3/22/2006
I think I like the ending with Chapter 9 better, but this was funny! I enjoyed it.

Chapter 9 was excellent and very sweet. I love the way it ended.

this chapter, what can I say...definitely humorous and I guess I can't expect kagura to change that much. You do an excellent job with the characters. Poor Tohru, being subjected to such a movie...oh well, Shigure will always be Shigure no matter how in love he is.
newwhisper chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
AW! so pretty...i
whitewolf33 chapter 10 . 2/25/2006
O.O WELL... I guess that's Shigure's revenge for Kyou breaking Kagura's heart, eh? Okay, I'm trying to rationalize for him again, but still! XD

Alright, Kagura! Be a Giver! Just don't beat Shigure to a pulp (a literal pulp lol)! :D

And yes, Kyou. I suppose that is something to be thankful for. LOL

Alright, REALLY awesome chapter! :D Just one suggestion-get Yuki together with someone. T_T Poor guy is left out... Hey! get hima nd Haru together! _ Unless you have someone else in mind, of course. _~
whitewolf33 chapter 9 . 2/25/2006
Warm fuzzies all around! -hugs self- That was so sweet! Teehee... though, knowing me, I woulda made it a comical scene when they both shouted Gimme and lunged ofr each other by like, having them bump heads or something like that. LMFAO Sorry.. let's just call that one a blooped, 'kay?

Anyways, REALLY awesome chapter! :D I'm going to go off and read the next chapter, now! XD
Suiryoka chapter 9 . 2/25/2006
Wonderful ending. I thought that was so cute when they yelled "Gimme!" and kissed. You wrote a great story! Way to go!
whitewolf33 chapter 8 . 2/24/2006
T_T So.. SAD! I wish he woulda told Kagura... Never mind. She would turn him down. xP Ok, I want him to confess his love for her after she's over Kyou, even though that will take a REALLY long time for her to get over him. -sigh- But, here's hoping!

Anyways, update as soon as you can! Mkay? ;-) *sparkly eyed technique-
xxkiirousagixx chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
This story is great!
peridot scarves chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
Oh,so sad, so sad. It made me want to cry (in a good way) I really liked it, how Shigure stayed true to his emotions. But I think (not to be nitpicky) that Hatori could have said more, you know given more input into Shigure's situation. But still awesome as always!

-Peri
Otaku Mom chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
Hi, I got a chance to read your last two chapters. Very well done...Kagura and Shigure, it's a good combination. I like the combination of 'Gimme' and 'Giver' in both of them. You know Shigure's speech...reminds me of what Kyoko told Tohru about people being greedy. Excellent story so far, I look forward to your next chapters.
whitewolf33 chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
I feel sorry for Kagura. T_T But at least she's come to terms with herself, eh?

Sorry, I'm in a hurry. My review can't be all that long... Well, great chapter, update soon! (if you are updating, that is, it looks like a good place to end the series there, not that I WANT you to end it now). XP
Pink Eraser chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
aw, they so funny. I don't know what idiot put those two in the same school, but you can't blame an aspiring psychologist for trying. XD They ARE both disturbed, but then, she didn't know she was talking to the ever more so Mabudachis.

This story is incredibly well written... I would've never suspected how fitting this pairing is...