Reviews for A Real Nice Party
michelann chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Awe! That is the perfect ending to Shindig.
The Buzz chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Really nice moment. Thanks for sharing. :)
Iw chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Really sweet (but not too much) and wonderful.
LucklessSlinger chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Aww, very sweet, loved the story. I loved how Kaylee seemed so confused when Mal made the comment about dancing with the prettiest girl at the party. Loved it!
duvessa ravenstone chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Such a beautiful story.
Hannah chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Wow... better than smut. And the last lines were the best in the story. (Can't write reviews well-sorry for the lack.) Great work.

-Hannah
Hannah chapter 1 . 2/20/2006

-Hannah
LisaQT3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Oh, I like this fic. Very cute. I really like the interactions between Mal and Kaylee in the show, and I think you captured that really well.
angeloneous chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Lovely! Another Mal/Kaylee so soon! It is very sweet. I like that it just is what it is - and you can totally tack it on to the end of the episode. It would fit. Thank you for sharing! Can't wait to see more of your work!
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
that was so good. ive always loved the relationship btwn mal and Kaylee and i think you captured it perfectly! Amazing fic.
Donna8 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I liked your story. It fit with the episode and how I think Mal thought of Kaylee at the time. I know that most like Mal and Inara, but you have shown that in some light Kaylee is more in tune with Mal's personality and accepts their life as it is. Would love to read more.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
VERY cute. I'm not really a Kaylee/Mal fan, but this was an excellent little fic. Loved it. :D

~Red Bess Rackham
candleburn chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
That was great! I loved it, Mal and Kaylee were perfectly in character, and it was a great story overall.