Reviews for The After Christmas Blues
Wolfguard22 chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Brilliant. Well written, nicely paced. I'd love to read more, keep up the good work.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Another Amazing story of the wonderful Kigo. I hate Dr. Director so much though. but I love this story.
suziegon chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
If I could spam this with giant hearts and hugs and smiley faces I would. But I won't. I want to though. You've done a splendid job. I'm absolutely adoring Kim and Shego together. Thinking back on it, I'm pretty sure they were my first ever ship. Thanks for writing such a fun, entertaining, and heartwarming story. I'm really looking forward to what you've got in store for us readers next. Love, love, LOVE this - and them! A hundred thank-yous for bringing this to life!
Rawrbert chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
This was an awesome story to read, definitely put me in a good mood but...

I don't see the crossover? x.x
jquackers chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Okay, at least Wade realizes he did something stupid. Dr. Director, on the other hand.. Ugh.

Dr. Director plays dirty.

Yay. For a moment, I thought Shego would be gone for a long, long time.
jquackers chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
WOW. Global Justice is pure GENIUS. Making a Shego droid they can't even stop? Seriously? Wtf, Gj, wtf. -_- And the fact that Wade is helping them just pisses me off even more. His intentions to keep Kim safe from Shego really didn't work out. Especially considering even she couldn't stop the damn droid. And now both of them are hurt. -_-
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I like how you skip back and forth from different point of views. The bits of the meeting, or whatever those people call it, is really interesting. I'm curious as to who the second contractor is.
Lov3the3vil chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
I'm really enjoying this story/series/whatever you want to call it. Seriously, I'm *so* going to Author Alert you. ) Now, if I could just figure out what the crossover is... ;
Tdvu chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
Great story!
Tdvu chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
Nice chapter, lots of actions
Tdvu chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Great chapter, tied all the loose end in the 1st series.
Chikiko chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
this was really cute story. i liked it. it helped cheer me up after being sick all day hope you write more like this
makingtea chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
OH. MY. GAWD!

THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!

Here I am at work blubbering and sniffling and looking like an idiot, all co-workers looking at me funny, but I don't care. This is one of the best fics I've ever read of ANY series!

The story was exciting, the main characters were well presented, the action scenes were breathtaking, the sad parts were heartwrenching, the ending was beautiful and heartwarming! It's got it all!

Thank you for another incredible KIGO fic!
W0lf The Hunter chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Dang, I have weak spot for KiGo... seriously, when's the next installment ready?

Motor-Ed
Kid Zatanna chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
Dr Director SHOULD be in deep s* over this fiasco. Destruction of private property, kidnapping, wreckless endangerment, attempted murder, assault and battery, conspiracy, acessory to several crimes, Shego shouldn't have made a deal, she should have BLACKMAILED her or sicked the REAL cops on her a$$.

"I talked to Kim's computer nerd," Shego sneered. "And convinced him that he should confess all."

"What? That's against the disclosure agreement, I'll have his head for that!"

"No, you're going to be a little too busy, baby Betty. The cops are going to forget about me for a while now that they have a NEW most wanted woman on their list. All that junk you8 pulled, almost getting Kim killed, not to mention the Killer Bebe that's still on the loose."

"They can't do this! I'm authorised by the United Nations..."

"Yeah, I don't think they'll admit that they authorised all you did, the US is disenchanted with those losers as it is. Two word: 'start running'."