Reviews for Everybody Everybody
flowerlover12 chapter 2 . 6/21
Oh my god! You made him in to a slut! You bitch!(just kidding)
flowerlover12 chapter 1 . 6/21
Oh oh! It just got really dramatic up in here
Julesie chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
Wow, you've left me sitting here crying.

I was expecting a Marik/Ryou story and really didn't expect what was coming. This story is amazing and yet very sad. The emotions of Marik really touched with me as I have felt that familiar feeling of being forgotten and the ending, without spoiling it for anyone, my god, that hit me so hard, that it happened to Marik.

A part of me wants to see a happy ending for Marik, as out of them all, I think he truly deserves it and yet somehow, I think in the end, with this story, none of them really got their happy endings.

I think a sequel would work very well for this story, but as you wrote it so long ago I am sure that it would not happen, but I am curious as to what that alternate Ryou was exactly and an exploration of that plus I would love to see Marik finally find some kind of happiness.
Thank you for writing this.
candyazngirl chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
Beautifully written. I truly feel for the characters and the emotions that they have expressed throughout this story. I can feel for Marik's cry for attention that is stifled by his bashfulness...It's a shame that the only time everyone would acknowledge his existence is when he is missing from the class room.

The line of dialogue, "Who's Marik?" said by Marik in this chapter was truly heart breaking.
Dancinghalo chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
If I was Marik, I would have just come into my first period really late one day, and then te teacher and the kids in the class would have to remember me:0
Natilieeeeee chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
There is so much overwhelming emotions in this story. Just the way it was written. I fell in love with both of the main characters. I was brought to tears so many times in this story. Especially the ending. What an incredibly sad but beautiful way to end the story.
Girlwithaheart chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
The ending was so unbelievably sad, and beautiful. I'm one of those people who get hooked on stuff. Like, I can't stop thinking about this story. The way the characters developed, it's amazing. I've wanted to write a fanfic like this for so long. This gave me much inspiration. Thank you
Okidenshi chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
This was amazing! I loved every single bit of it! Though i felt really bad for marik and how things ended up for him, but it was an interesting ending. Keep on writing!
Myaah chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
This story... So amazing...
LonelyMuse chapter 11 . 5/16/2011
Wow, really great story. I was practically crying at the end, so heart-wrenchingly sad, and yet so good! The way you developed the characters was perfect, and just, I don't know, it was really deep, and made me think. So props to you, this story rocked, nice job!
Sarina chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
I think i cryed at the end. although i am not a fan of rape stories, i like this one. it made a lot of sence. I love Marik x ryou stories. and i did cry when marik forgot everything.

~Sarina the She Demon

Btw. Did i spell sence wrong?
Girl-who-read-it chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
This story is amazing! It really get's under your skin and makes you think! I love it so much! I look forward to reading it again sometime!
The Lady Phantom 1412 chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
Well, that's such so a heart wrenching story... So much emotion going on here and there, and so tragic too... You bring out the best and the worst out so perfectly, it makes my heart break into pieces cause it so beautiful! Keep writing up your stories _

Lex
Cynthaira09 chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
Wow, I think I might cr- too late. P Very emotional, I must say, you can feel the ache and pain of the characters. I mean literally! Good job!
Neon Pendulum chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
Brilliant story! I seriously felt for Mariks, Bakuras, and Ryous situations, how each of them were feeling during this whole ordeal. I loved the angst, loneliness, and Fake Ryou (he just added a little more that wasn't expected .). Curious, though, is there a sequel?