Reviews for Glasses
Serena McKeenzo chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Nothing much to say, I just wanna express my love for this fic. Simple and funny, it really made my day XD
akari-hayashi chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Lol. I am sure Kai wouldn't look THAT bad with glasses. A lot of people look professional with specs. _
Princess Shela chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Good Fanfic.
takuya chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
aw kai sounds cute in his glasses
Ashla chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
That was cute Aw Kai does look cute with glasses! (-smiles as she pictures it-) That was a nice little fic Dragonix! I love your little TyKa fics

Slán slán!

~Ashla~
nuttx chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Aw, cute as!
FirieGurl chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
that was good and cute too with kai acting like kids
Cryysis chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
omg, that was to cute! i loved it! keep up the good work and update soon, kay? well, i gtg, laterz!
Red Asatari chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
that was hilarious, I almost choked on my ramen
TaintedWolf chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I find the idea of a flowing scarf and spectacles hilarious O_o And this had me giggling the whole way through xD
NKingy chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
lol Kai in glasses, the thought of it is cute!
NekoAnime chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
This story was really cute. The ending line just made me laugh so hard. Now I want to see a pic with Kai in glasses, I haven't ran into any of those yet. Better yet maybe I'll attempt to draw him in some. XD And Max with his 'record' *shakes head* Only Maxie.
edhel-tarien chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
ahahahah so cute! Great job dragonix-chan!
Liah-chan chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
XD ah i love it Poor Kai, yup i read Kai wearing glasses quite a lot, i wonder why ; o.o

But yup that was quite funny, poor Kai wanted to kill the optician i was like that when i had to have mnie tested

Liah xx
DarkWolf88 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
*gasps* When I saw the title and summary for this...I just HAD to read it!

Kai with glasses is almost as sexy as Eiri Yuki in Gravitation! *dreamy sigh*

Great work!

I love all the creative topics you come up to write about!