Reviews for Lets do the Time Warp Again
Awesome story. Than you
hppjo4lyf chapter 5 . 9/18
I literally have tears in my eyes after laughing so hard and everyone in the house is looking at me as if I m crazy.
Janie.ohio chapter 11 . 9/15
oh my. the ridiculousness is awesome. thanks.
Reader chapter 1 . 8/25
I wonder, was that Goblin's name 'Rosch' by any chance?
Sepp131 chapter 3 . 8/15
I like this story, altough I can't seem to get further than the beginning of chapter three.
viningc chapter 11 . 8/4
Chapter 1-11:
I started this because the premise looked promising and for some odd reason was unable to stop. It was like seeing a train wreck in slow motion. You know it's going to be horrendous, but you can't keep your eyes off the action.

Please, for the sake of my sanity DO NOT WRITE A SEQUEL! If you do, i will then be forced to read it.

I found the (plot?) so juvenile and stupid it was actually quite humorous in a sick kind of way. I don't know if I should praise you or curse you for what you've done to my poor ancient mind. I'm 70 and now, after reading this, I'm not sure I will survive to my next birthday having read your story.

I now find myself being impelled to read one of your shorter stories in the hope that it will help me forget what I was exposed to here.

I rate this story a 5/5 for its Dumbledore/Dark Lord/ etc bashing and general insanity.
0wo chapter 6 . 8/3
Holy Shit, this is so crack it literally hurts from all the laughing I've been doing.
Ru99 chapter 11 . 7/30
would love to see let's do the time warp again again. Need to see how it would work out with lily. this story was brilliant.
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/19
Ya know that explosive castration curse, charm, hex or spell thingy? I read where it was used on a Death Eater. Think Gomer Pile when saying "Surprise, surprise, surprise! " cause you can bet it was to that Death Eater! I'll give you three guess who used it but if you really need more then one you just don't know how dangerous she can be!
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/19
I read one where the Weasley twins mentioned a centerfold in some school book or maybe the same book in front of there mother as a joke. Mt. Molly went off just as expected. If Harry keeps this up Fumbles'll get to know what a yo-yo feels like personally. That and loose so much sleep he'll wonder what it is.
Her Grace The Grand Duchess chapter 11 . 7/12
Omg that was hilarious
RiddleMeBlack chapter 1 . 6/26
Loved how you kept breaking the fourth wall... but siriusly DWL
Huffing101Badger chapter 4 . 6/24
20/10 favorite line "were comiting arson wanna help?"
Fugacity chapter 11 . 6/14
Every time I thought this couldn't get more weird - you proved me wrong.

I take it you decided to go off your meds again...
JustinWalker2929 chapter 11 . 6/12