Reviews for Lets do the Time Warp Again
Why is this so good?!
Cevandri chapter 11 . 5/7
Awesome fic
Hpfanboy31800 chapter 11 . 4/24
Man I thought make a wish was nonsensical hilarity, but this(at least so far) takes the cake. So great, so funny, you’re a genius. 11/10
K chapter 1 . 4/13
Most amusing.
libbyxox1 chapter 11 . 4/7
pretty funny !
iiNeo chapter 1 . 4/6
And where I'm from adult males aren't usually in the bodies of 11 year olds retard.
Cyber Commander chapter 11 . 4/1
Where I’m from a grown adult making a harem of 11 year olds has a special name, it’s pedophile
SafaiaFureia chapter 11 . 3/31
You are marvelous! I want more! Please, more? *puppy eyes*
SafaiaFureia chapter 2 . 3/31
Omg, I NEVER review on all chapters but you are making me have to. This is gold, pure undiluted gold. Dudley's new name? Really! Lmfao Michael Hawk, hope lil Mike is going to enjoy being called everyone's mmm equipment. Harry's own house? And getting Snape to take points from Slytherin by saying Slythereen! Sewage for Voldie's attempt at resurrection? Not to mention all that gold with Peter as a rat! I can't rave enough about this chapter! Its fantastic!
SafaiaFureia chapter 1 . 3/31
*snickers* I love the Hogwarts a History addition! Hogwarts the Playboy Edition lmfao
geenakmom chapter 11 . 3/23
Too funny! Laughed every chapter.
DaDragon562 chapter 2 . 2/3
I was dying laughing hysterically, what a great chapter, especially fudge and peter
Laser eyes chapter 2 . 1/24
There’s absolutely no way I would not endeavour to bestow laser eyes upon the most mundane looking pet I could find, if I were a wizard.
This is funny but holy magical toads you can't spell worth shit
Lucifer-Satani chapter 6 . 1/10
...wHAT tHe FUCK iS thIS StOry?!
2,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »