Reviews for Old Soldiers Never Die
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4
I've got to say that you've got some awesome ideas for you stories.
tylermech66 chapter 26 . 2/19
THIS WUS AMAZING!
tylermech66 chapter 15 . 2/19
ah Neville's gran, everyone loves a man in uniform... unless he's invading, but that's a different story :P
tylermech66 chapter 12 . 2/19
US drill sergeants... "shiver"
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 2/19
and even more innuendo, when willit end!
tylermech66 chapter 7 . 2/19
"not sure you hands are big enough to handle his Webley"... The innuendo is strong in this one :P
tylermech66 chapter 4 . 2/19
I'd have preferred Tonks to be honest, especially the way you've portrayed her!
MoltenCheese chapter 26 . 2/18
Great Story! I loved it so much. This is one of my all time favorites! :D Great Job!
Lord Dream chapter 26 . 2/11
Unrealistic as it may be, I (and many, MANY other people) would absolutely love to see more on this. What his training was like, where he went, what he did, how Harry and Hermione lived out there lives together. That sort of thing. That being said, this remains one of my favorite stories on this site. Job very well done. :)
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 26 . 2/1
Great story. Really enjoyed the Omakes.
KW Jordan chapter 16 . 2/1
"When we arrive, we'll announce ourselves with one more soldier reporting sir, I've spent my time in hell."

This line, it almost had me in tears. Thank you.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 9 . 2/1
Good story, I like. Funny Omakes, the only thing is the wizards wouldn't have cell phones... Love the 'Can I scalp him now?' quote.
KitkatMoon chapter 26 . 1/25
awesome story
Anne is a Night Guard chapter 5 . 1/20
How dare you insult the fandom of anime! (End of chapter 5) How dare you suggest that someone like Dudley watching my precious anime! (JK, in all honesty your story is great.)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 9 . 1/17
I'm surprised that they're moving so fast already at starting the plans to rebuild the wizarding world. Is that the right word? Magic world? Magic society? Hmm...
2,631 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »