Reviews for Old Soldiers Never Die
Motherfucking masterpiece.
Foxy-Floof chapter 19 . 7/22
That omake... Oh God, I'm dying, dying of laughter!
Rolls on floor Dying.
Foxy-Floof chapter 18 . 7/22
Aussies. Gotta love 'em.
And Kiwis. Crazier bastards you will not find anywhere.
And Scots. What to say about Scots... Love them too.
crvenashkorpija chapter 5 . 7/22
Portraited like a Sharpe of 20th Century...
Kithrin chapter 26 . 7/19
any chance of a short chapter showing vernons reaction 2 the newspaper clippings harry promised 2 send?
misherukuro chapter 26 . 7/15
Fantastic story even the 3rd or 4th time through. ~,~
Neville by any chance?
Reichenfaust chapter 26 . 7/13
I just came across this story. I love it. It's so friggin awesome, to see Harry get an actual army, a real Regiment together to fight Voldieshorts.

Your weapons choices were great. Too often these days we have wished for heavier calibre rifles, and a stronger emphasis on marksmanship, and proper bayonet training. As well, having the Webley and Royal Irish as sidearm's was very smart, not a lot of thought is put into such a thing nowadays.

The focusing on carrying heavier weapons bit I loved, because all it takes is training stylized around your gear, weapons, and goal to make a physically strong and fit soldier.

Choosing the KG, was a spectacular idea, as we still have that beautiful baby in service! It is a wonderful, and solid recoiless rifle.

Including everyone from across the Empire was beautiful, I loved that you had "The Devils Brigade" included! That made me a very happy Canucklehead. And with the ANZAC's, the Zealanders(that Haka was epic), the Black Watch Highlanders, and the Gurkhas, this made for an extremely nostalgic British Empire story. Spectacular, absolutely spectacular...

I loved the way you even sorta included MI6, or whoever "Grey Suit" was... Interesting choice of words, considering the fact that a "grey man" is not typically noticed and is able to do a good enough job to fit into a section...

Ah, so Harry earns his stripes, goes off to the larger world. I wonder, did he serve in the Balkans, in Bosnia, Serbia, and Herzegovina? But that Afghanistan scene was funny as all hel!

What a great story. I would love to see more of these adventures of officer Harry Potter of the 95th Rifle Regiment!
A Stray Throught chapter 7 . 7/11
If you have to look along the shaft of an arrow from the wrong end, if a man has you entirely at his mercy, then hope like hell that man is an evil man. Because the evil like power, power over people, and they want to see you in fear. They want you to know you’re going to die. So they’ll talk. They’ll gloat.
They’ll watch you squirm. They’ll put off the moment of murder like another man will put off a good cigar.
So hope like hell your captor is an evil man. A good man will kill you with hardly a word.
-Terry Pratchett, Men at Arms
Saissa chapter 26 . 7/1
AWWWW - noone saud anything about what happened to old Dumbles?

I hope he got what he justly deserved. After all - the old man did CAUSE the whole situation to arise in the First place - with the way he treated Tom Marvolo Riddle!
Saissa chapter 25 . 7/1
Dumbles? if you don't stop pushing the bigoted attitude, YOU may find yourself going the same way as Fudge!
Saissa chapter 24 . 7/1
Kamate Kamate Aoura Aoura..

The haka stops being scary when you grow up seeing it every month for 30 years, right before every rugby test match!

LOL
Saissa chapter 23 . 7/1
I'm hoping that it will be over and done by the time the Weasleys finish their dinner!

THAT will certainly serve Dumbles right!
Saissa chapter 21 . 7/1
Fudge us now the new dickhead and I do like the man in the grey suit - assuming he is the same man in the grey suit that Harry works with! he he he
Saissa chapter 20 . 7/1
I was wrong. Dumbles is not just a stupid Dickhead - he is INSANE!

The definition of insanity is to do (or say) the same thing over and over and expecting a different answer or response every time!
2,674 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »