Reviews for Old Soldiers Never Die
OMG THIS IS OP
tammgrogan chapter 26 . 4/14
Hello, This was a truly AWESOME story. I am so glad that I found it
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 22 . 4/11
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE your Omakes?
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 12 . 4/10
It is incredibly amusing to see Harry in a setting that reminds me of the roots of the Italian mafia. *Chuckles*

They started out this exact way. Although protecting people from crime, getting respect and gratitude in return, (which later was twisted to the more known extortion money in the states), and generally taking the law into their own hands because the goverment was too damned incompetent and corrupt to do anything.

Leading to the irritation for the cops that the people would go to great lengths to protect the mafia -whom they viewed as the people's protectors.

(The Yakuza had similar roots too. They're very similar to the mafia, and both organizations are very honor and loyalty guided with a rigid hierarchy-much like the military.)

The only difference is that Harry conned the goverment into legalize it... instead of the usual bribing and blackmail. Lol

Fun facts aside...

Keep up the great writing! _
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 4 . 4/10
I 100% agree with you about Hermione belonging with Harry.

And quite frankly, so does J.K. Rowling
(She said in an interview she regretted putting him with Ginny and that Hermione made more sense.)

Personally I think that the ONLY reason Hermione ended up dating Ron was because she was convinced he was the ONLY one who wanted her.

(We don't know what happened with Victor Krum -as far as I know-, but I assume either long distance or -more likely- his family told him a muggleborn nobody was not good enough for the Pureblood Quiddich star, and either talked him out of it, or forced him to dump her.

Durmstrang is infamous for only accept purebloods AND for teaching some Dark Arts. An ideological conflict is highly likely.)

Anyway... I LOVE this story!

...and suddently I felt a need to have my Joker-Raised Harry shoot Voldie with a granade-launcher or Harley's "Fun Gun". Just because... xD
HarGrif chapter 26 . 4/7
One of the best stories I have ever read! Cheers to you Sir.
PersonLatinoamericaComun chapter 5 . 4/6
no jodas ┬┐rifles de chispa?
reptoholic chapter 26 . 4/5
hhehehehee
reptoholic chapter 21 . 4/5
idiot
reptoholic chapter 20 . 4/5
keep it up kill them all snape too
reptoholic chapter 19 . 4/5