Reviews for Old Soldiers Never Die
ForgottenPrince chapter 26 . 1/27
Absolutely one of the best stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Finally found a story where those pure bloods got what's coming to them.

Best regards
Prince
Wpago chapter 26 . 1/18
Second time reading this and I still love it
Daithi4377 chapter 26 . 1/13
Very good story, sorta got list with the military terms but it didn't effect my enjoyment of the story. Only real thing I didn't like is how no matter what Harry does he always seems to lose everything in the end. I don't mean just the eye either but he might have kept his magic but having pretty much been banished to the non magical world so that the Wizarding world he saved and cleaned up can continue kinda really sucks don't ya think?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I have not read the genre tags and am assuming this is a parody because of how fast and ridiculous everything is so far. Even if it's not, I'm going to read it as a parody and enjoy it as one. It's good fun.
Obsidius chapter 26 . 12/11/2015
awesome story! Loved it thanks!
RedHal chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
Nice little twist with Moody being Neville's grandfather.
Jasenerd chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I'm thinking this is terribly odd, but fun. You have my interest.
katmom chapter 26 . 11/28/2015
This was truly a joy to read. Thank you for sharing.

KathIe
katmom chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
OK, I actually chortled out loud when I read that last bit. Thank you.

Kathie
Bronze chapter 26 . 11/28/2015
I recognized some of the military terms you used but a few I didn't. The term DOG BODY I figured out from context though I don't know what rank the person would have. I'm not at all surprised that a anti-tank fifty cal would drop a Giant. I can't see a skull being anywhere near as dense as armor plate. I found the story very interesting to read and truly enjoyable. Though I do wonder what happened to Lucy. Was he in Azakaban during this or was he killed in one of the raids? I personally would've enjoyed him either being killed leading a raid or even better, killed in the Napalming of the Dementors. Chestnuts roasting over an open fire anyone?
Guest chapter 26 . 11/28/2015
Have you ever thought about a sequel to this, harry and hermione working their way up the ranks, other problems around the world... nearly ten years since you finished this, but would be aewsome to see more.
Reithandina chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
What is the purpose of the Omakes? are they a part of the Actual story? Or just a Fanfiction of a Fanfiction?
Reithandina chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
What is Teen Witch? I've never heard of this before.
valntyne chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
well, i know the autor is american now. Bcoz english using leftanant instead lieutenant. Lol...
Sammyboy94 chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
I am glad you arnt useing modern weapons they just dont have the same feel as as older models, my personal favorites are my M1 Garand in .30-06 and Smith and Wesson Model of 1917 in .45ACP
Today everyone seems to think that 9mm and 5.56NATO is the best out there but it just doesnt have the stopping power.
Weapons used to be peices of art made of wood and steel and felt solid in your hands. now they are ugly peices of plastic and aluminum that feel like toys
2,721 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »