Reviews for Old Soldiers Never Die
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 9h
Click, clickity, ratchet, ratchet, grind...has to be Neville Longbottom, and his grandmother
Hotpotguy2000 chapter 24 . 5/14
I just have an idea for a fanfiction involving Harry Potter someone please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please do this for me and send it at my address you know the address to the fanfiction to my email address hopefully it's long and it has multi-layered death and it's not too dimensional and it doesn't seem like oh Harry Potter mysteriously so easily acquired this seriously easily did that all of a sudden and didn't do any training whatsoever he does this blah blah blah blah here's the idea don't you get young Harry Potter take a composite Harry Potter several of these crossover pics age them up until he's like 200 years old but since he's a master of death he looks like he's 20 or something he leaves his own personal army and then he gets sent to a parallel birth that's almost exactly the same except King Arthur is around Harry Potter knows how to wield a sphere a sword several different forms of firearms and has at least 10 to 13 true masteries not masteries from Great Britain that place is a joke I mean masteries from the places where they crack down hard if you don't get 100%, you don't get a 50% that means you have to get like 350% and then you get an A and this Harry Potter got A on everything he's op but this is not focusing on Powers you can have cool fight scenes because their power you would have Harry Potter figuring out how to build Camelot 2.0 this time without b******* and democracy actually being way way more effective than having a Kinghood would this is a nation building drama action adventure thanks to Harry Potter's mind arts training literally learned all the Muggle things from mechanics to modern day magical everything and he even stole every magical family's secret magical library thingy so the story is going to be complex Harry Potter is going to give him some slack time to start building up his country thing to everyone in Great Britain he's going to look like a god-given flesh sanitization piping hot cold water toilets it's all going to seem like miracles to The peasants and and The peasants are going to be going to school and stuff giving an education so they can growing read do math and become better and eventually the forces behind camelot's destruction is going to go face to face against Harry Potter aka the reason why lafay became evil or the reason why her anger and frustrations were amplified to the point where she decided to become an a****** b**** so to speak and Merlin's going to be against Harry Potter as well but since Harry Potter has future knowledge and has Merlin's diary from the future and also to other things including a bunch of blank books hooked up to that diary in order to copy and paste the diary's so if the timeline gets altered he'll literally have a copy of the older timeline so you can compare and contrast between those things Harry Potter is definitely going to be having house sales except they're extremely better treated than normal house sales they're going to be muscular they're going to go up to the waist instead of someone's crotch level when they're standing up and each health cells is going to be given a rune or something that let them store some of their Master's magic so they can use it to cast spells and stuff without instantly draining their reservoir and potentially killing themselves Harry Potter's going to be op and the reason why you want Harry Potter to be Op it's because Harry Potter is going to be the trump card at least in the beginning and then Harry Potter developed technologies in order to other things he can use to keep the enemy guessing so to speak maybe with the help of the tank dragon with him the goblin the dwarves and the fairies did you create his own version of Excalibur except the base component is going to be Gryffindor sword after it gets purified and then Harry Potter is going to add ruins and s*** on the blade that's going to make it even more badass and make it a bloodbound family sentient wand-blade so the blade can choose who is worthy or not maybe a couple dozen of the fairies can be stored inside the blade and they can act like the workers behind the magic of the blade and Harry Potter is going to be super paranoid about the wording of maroons and all sorts of other stuff that way none of his descendants that's evil or potentially evil could use the sword as long as they have honor valor integrity and the reason for them using the sword is good enough and everything they spoke was true but not true as an false true or part of a truth or them faking it or combination between all those things and another catch is it has to unlock itself over time when it sees that the wielder is worthy of that knowledge skill and power and an emergency can draw knowledge or skill and guide the wielders magic to do the effect but in such a way where the wielder does not learn to do with themselves the sword basically becomes the perfectly protected ultra powerful book of shadows that evolves with the family adding new pages to its reservoir of knowledge etc etc etc and maybe this new sword could be called the true sword of leading kingship something something to literally taking calibers place except calibers will be considered a faulty prototype of what they wanted in originally something something Harry Potter takes the fragments of caliber and takes Excalibur and then we reforges it inside of a forge which uses the power of a supernova something something magic something something dwarfs something something badassery.

It's Harry Potter all grown up and Harry Potter due to the way he was raised grew up as the definition of steel wait not steel that's King Arthur's b******* what I'm thinking of is mithril.
Veronica McClure chapter 26 . 5/7
Very much enjoyed your story!
Veronica McClure chapter 20 . 5/7
What Dumbledore seemed to push to the back of his mind was the Deatheaters who pàid to be let off had twenty years to "redeem" themselves and didn't. They were just good at pretending to everyone including their own spoiled kids.
Veronica McClure chapter 18 . 5/7
Girl Guides huh? Bring up The Carol Brunette Show on whatever your fave video streamer is and watch a couple skits in which she played a girl scout. :D
Veronica McClure chapter 9 . 5/7
I like it when Harry gets up an Army and it's comprised of Retired soldiers and muggleborn and "Squibs" happen to be among them. And I can totally believe that Moody would know some of them. This story reminds me of "Hawkeye Charlie" which is similar except that the Chief Old Army is Harry's Potter Grandfather in that one. Just type the title followed by a forward slash and HP fanfiction and that should help you find it, if you're interested.
Jack chapter 1 . 4/24
in which harry is a sociopath and everyone rightly judges that fact. a young boy murders a bunch of people and doesnt feel remotely bad about it. you should see a doctor about how fucked you are mentally if you think this is even remotely okay.
K chapter 26 . 4/14
Great story. Perhaps, now that I’ve finished it, I can get to grips with all the other things I’ve neglected, unable to put the story down.
K chapter 1 . 4/14
Did I notice a small homage to Terry Pratchett there? Great start to the story.
yochan123 chapter 25 . 3/31
ah still wished he would have killed this old buffoon dumbledore. dude didn't do jackshit for the war effort
yochan123 chapter 2 . 3/31
Most of the adults aren't willing to help, and I can't trust most of the adults that are wiling to help."

"Why not?" Sergeant Major Smythe held up his hand, "I'm not arguing with you I'm asking for information."

"They work for one of two people," Harry held up two fingers. "Albus Dumbledore or Minister Fudge, I wouldn't trust Fudge to pick his own nose. Asking for his help is worse than asking for none at all."

that's right! fuck them both. rain hell on these fuckers
yochan123 chapter 1 . 3/31
man this is great. yes honestly the wizards are fucking idiots. they are outnumbered and out weaponed and wants to take the muggle world. ha!

and harry's declaration is just fabulous. dumbledore and his order never did shit for anyone. they just let more innocent people be killed due to their inaction. like harry's parents and harry himself forced as sacrifices
lady sakura cosmos chapter 26 . 3/27
Good story
huntsmanassassin chapter 6 . 3/25
If he knifes the witnesses then who's to say that he didn't win the fight the fair way? I'm dying.
Senda Kenobi chapter 2 . 2/24
Just wanted to say that this story is the reason I first tried Laphroaig. It's now my favorite scotch.
3,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »