Reviews for Old Soldiers Never Die
Saissa chapter 26 . 16h
AWWWW - noone saud anything about what happened to old Dumbles?

I hope he got what he justly deserved. After all - the old man did CAUSE the whole situation to arise in the First place - with the way he treated Tom Marvolo Riddle!
Saissa chapter 25 . 16h
Dumbles? if you don't stop pushing the bigoted attitude, YOU may find yourself going the same way as Fudge!
Saissa chapter 24 . 17h
Kamate Kamate Aoura Aoura..

The haka stops being scary when you grow up seeing it every month for 30 years, right before every rugby test match!

LOL
Saissa chapter 23 . 17h
I'm hoping that it will be over and done by the time the Weasleys finish their dinner!

THAT will certainly serve Dumbles right!
Saissa chapter 21 . 17h
Fudge us now the new dickhead and I do like the man in the grey suit - assuming he is the same man in the grey suit that Harry works with! he he he
Saissa chapter 20 . 17h
I was wrong. Dumbles is not just a stupid Dickhead - he is INSANE!

The definition of insanity is to do (or say) the same thing over and over and expecting a different answer or response every time!
Saissa chapter 18 . 17h
The Black watch in their skirts. Well I was right about them being Scottish
Saissa chapter 17 . 17h
When Smuthe and Hermione were talking to the fellow in the Nepal shop, I knew that meant Ghurka.
I am not familiar with the Black watch. Is that a scottish outfit?
Saissa chapter 16 . 17h
Neville lost an arm? sounds like it was to the same curse that killed Dumbles in canon!

Still a great story - am enjoying this very much!
Saissa chapter 15 . 17h
And Neville still doesn't know that moody is his grandfather!

Albus is a stupid dickhead!

Minerva is quickly catching on and she approves of what potter is doing!
Saissa chapter 9 . 18h
mire muggleborns, muggle raised and squibs than there are half bloods and pure bloods.

Dumbledore, Voldie, Fudge and Malfoy are NOT going to like the competition!
Saissa chapter 7 . 18h
WOW so Neville is Moody's Grandson? And Moody is Augusta's husband? How very interesting!

Great story so far!
Saissa chapter 5 . 19h
I HATE rollercoasters... Dont much like flying around on broomsticks either! LOL
Saissa chapter 4 . 19h
Rifle regiments wear green in order to blend in with the land, the trees and the forests.

That explains why Sharpes men always wore green. They were from the 95th rifles during the Napoleonic wars. (Bernard Cornwell wrote the Sharpe books)

Thanks for that info!