Reviews for Old Soldiers Never Die
Will Johnson chapter 26 . 4h
You should definitely do a sequel to this story
MichiAGP chapter 26 . 7/6
Amazing story... just crammed it in two hours!
Schenk24 chapter 26 . 6/24
Fourth time I've read this and i still love it.
I really like the soldier Harry and spook Hermione feel it was really unique and fits them very well. Well done.
TheGreatFaller chapter 26 . 5/26
ITS AMAZING!
PGHammer chapter 22 . 5/10
You DO realize that Lefty is Moody's grandson, do you? Canon!Neville was no slouch in the Battle of the Ministry (Order) and Second Hogwarts (Deathly Halitosis); now he's got himself an even nastier edge. And instead of the Girl Guides, I think of those real-world Scouts (Boy and Cub) with assistant Scoutmasters that are SEALs. (It wouldn't surprise me at some point to find GIRL Scouts with Scoutmasters that are Rangers in the near future - and no; I'm not kidding - there are women in the 75th right now.)
IIEarlGreyII chapter 26 . 5/10
This story was great, exciting and original. I always love when Harry has a group to lead. I wish it had been longer but maybe it would have gotten stale then. My one big critique is that the military jargon, which was fun at first, got WAAAAAAAAAAY out of hand and I was not able to tell what was going on near the end. Still a great original story and I recommend it.
rb2312 chapter 7 . 5/4
Great chapter.

and love the fact that neville is actually a moody. No seen that before.

And hermione getting all pally with mr gray suit. Interesting... can just see her as an agent.
rb2312 chapter 4 . 5/4
Really glad my guess about the RSM's grandaughter was right.

when you described the uniform, I pictered sean bean from the sharp series.
been a while since I watched that, but I think that was the 95th rifles as well.
if so, harry is carrying on a great tradition of unorthadox warfare.

will be interesting to see how the young major handles things. Especially the new officers.
rb2312 chapter 3 . 5/4
Great continuation of the story from "odd ideas".

It may be just wishful thinking on my part. But something tells me that the great granddaughter the RSM loves so much, has bushy hair and a love of reading.
shadewatcher chapter 26 . 4/23
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG that was Awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!
shadewatcher chapter 19 . 4/23
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa! OMG that Omake is too freaking funny and adorable! LOVE the added bonus!
shadewatcher chapter 17 . 4/23
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG I just freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! And the Omake is adorable. XD
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/22
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! I soo do LOVE it when Harry is smart, inventive and sneaky. XD
reddir chapter 26 . 4/17
A great story. Holds the military feel while still being accessible for people like me without military experience.
raging fire storm chapter 14 . 4/15
Brits would use leftenant not lieutenant
2,847 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »