Reviews for Old Soldiers Never Die
LadyVukavo chapter 2 . 4/25
I've lost track of how many times I've read this story (which is unusual for me) and I don't rightly recall if the thought occurred before, but as I read this chapter this time, I can't help but realized just how much Smythe could have taken advantage of Harry here lmao
SFC CopperHead chapter 22 . 4/11
As much as I like this story I've almost quit reading it because of all of the friggin stupid Omakes that take nearly 1/4 of a chapter and make no sense at all.
Naruto Luffy chapter 26 . 4/9
Just about the best military related story I have ever read.

Congratulations...
the metaphysical god of heroes chapter 26 . 3/25
So harry become The boss from metal gear 3 mixed with big boss (aka naked snake)... This story is timeless holy shit I hope this some how becomes a novel or movie like fifty shades of grey only you know actually good.
ProudPatel chapter 1 . 3/15
Is it a revolver or a pistol?
Dar Sel'La chapter 3 . 3/12
Freely admit I would have found a discussion on the merits of uniform material and color pattern amusing given the age of some of the members of the unit, but agree it probably would have been a bit much. Maybe something in the background that Harry hears part of in passing...
Prince Chrom chapter 26 . 3/10
Can you write a sequel for this, please?
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4
I've got to say that you've got some awesome ideas for you stories.
tylermech66 chapter 26 . 2/19
THIS WUS AMAZING!
tylermech66 chapter 15 . 2/19
ah Neville's gran, everyone loves a man in uniform... unless he's invading, but that's a different story :P
tylermech66 chapter 12 . 2/19
US drill sergeants... "shiver"
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 2/19
and even more innuendo, when willit end!
tylermech66 chapter 7 . 2/19
"not sure you hands are big enough to handle his Webley"... The innuendo is strong in this one :P
tylermech66 chapter 4 . 2/19
I'd have preferred Tonks to be honest, especially the way you've portrayed her!
MoltenCheese chapter 26 . 2/18
Great Story! I loved it so much. This is one of my all time favorites! :D Great Job!
2,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »