Reviews for Old Soldiers Never Die
Captain Bardiel chapter 3 . 5/14
The 95th Rifles aka The Chosen Men
gandalf da black chapter 25 . 4/27
Not gonna lie I would love a sequel to this following Harry and Hermione's adventures in Iraq/Afghanistan
Qtsarahanne chapter 26 . 4/25
This story was amazing, thank you for writing it and sharing it with us!
Books85 chapter 2 . 4/22
This is my second read through, but something has come to mind that may or may not been something that you considered as you were writing this. While you reference the Regiment, you don't say which regiment, and that is the first thing (after the branch of the military) that one retired military type will ask another. I am a Yank so maybe it's different in England.

With all the fanfics out there yours is worth reading a second time. Congratulations.
Trainion chapter 26 . 4/5
He really did take someone's eye out
Herminone was right all along
Trainion chapter 18 . 4/5
The fucking Aussies are here
divvycrip chapter 26 . 3/27
Really great read. Will admit i had to look up some references but absolutely loved using Big Bertha and a lot of other stuff including the girl guides
Rebecca Collins chapter 26 . 3/25
This was really interesting to read. Thank you for sharing.
Lyarra12 chapter 22 . 3/23
I love your story! Really well written and I absolutely love McLain’s granddaughter! Just like her grandpa! I can’t stop laughing when I read the bits with her and her girl guides group in it.
Ophite68 chapter 26 . 2/24
Its been a long time. This wasn't finished when I last read it. A very enjoyable couple of days.
Beth1112 chapter 26 . 2/15
I really enjoyed your story.
Nimbus2023 chapter 3 . 2/14
Daphne Blake huh? Velma and Fred must have been too busy to meet with him.
Nimbus2023 chapter 1 . 2/14
Liking the story quite a bit, I just wish Vernon had gifted him a more attractive firearm. If we're going strictly WW2 era then I would suggest a Colt 1911. 45 ACP is comparable to the .455 in terms of power plus it is semi-automatic and holds seven plus one in the pipe.

Love how he dealt with the death eaters but it seems that you skipped over how he dealt with the second death eater. The only criticism I have so far is that Vernon seemed very out of character.
SimplyAdventures chapter 1 . 2/6
️️
Haggart chapter 6 . 2/2
You could use the Harry Dresden excuse - the newer the tech the more it fouls up around magic. Revolvers are very simple, the Webley mk6 only has half a dozen moving parts so nothing much to go wrong.
3,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »