Reviews for Old Soldiers Never Die
rb2312 chapter 7 . 5/4
Great chapter.

and love the fact that neville is actually a moody. No seen that before.

And hermione getting all pally with mr gray suit. Interesting... can just see her as an agent.
rb2312 chapter 4 . 5/4
Really glad my guess about the RSM's grandaughter was right.

when you described the uniform, I pictered sean bean from the sharp series.
been a while since I watched that, but I think that was the 95th rifles as well.
if so, harry is carrying on a great tradition of unorthadox warfare.

will be interesting to see how the young major handles things. Especially the new officers.
rb2312 chapter 3 . 5/4
Great continuation of the story from "odd ideas".

It may be just wishful thinking on my part. But something tells me that the great granddaughter the RSM loves so much, has bushy hair and a love of reading.
shadewatcher chapter 26 . 4/23
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG that was Awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!
shadewatcher chapter 19 . 4/23
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa! OMG that Omake is too freaking funny and adorable! LOVE the added bonus!
shadewatcher chapter 17 . 4/23
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG I just freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! And the Omake is adorable. XD
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/22
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! I soo do LOVE it when Harry is smart, inventive and sneaky. XD
reddir chapter 26 . 4/17
A great story. Holds the military feel while still being accessible for people like me without military experience.
raging fire storm chapter 14 . 4/15
Brits would use leftenant not lieutenant
raging fire storm chapter 13 . 4/15
what about the RAF? you have the RN and the Royal Marines, then why not round it off with the RAF? BTW don't take me seriously. it's really great. can't wait to read more and any other ones that you've written.
Wow! Really enjoyed this story. But then again I love a good soldier Harry story. Hope that you keep writing.
That is a scary thought... he should not be allowed to influence Girl Scouts.
[insert yelling about how the .45 is an interior cartridge designed for a time when powder was about as useful and powerful as a wet fart and how the 10mm or hell even a 9mm is infinitely superior in every possible consideration here, but also a quick thank God that you didn't bring up .40 short & weak]
setokayba2n chapter 26 . 3/11
Not a bad ending I suppose...
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 3/5
XD i think i might (platonically) love you for this.
2,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »