Reviews for Old Soldiers Never Die
codybob chapter 1 . 6/28
A good poem
poems/150339
Tzim chapter 24 . 6/22
In this battle technology wins over magic. While an open battle is no good idea (unless you plan to use 'friendly' fire) they would have a chance if
*Magic shields hold against the artillery (Right, death eater won't cast shields against muggle)
*Invisibility until right between enemy lines (Or notice-me-not, but death eater are above stealth)
*They attack as quick agile flyers (Basically a bunch of helis, less power but more agility- yeah AA)
*They would use their magic on long range (like say close the trenches)
Even the monster might have been a problem
*The regeneration of Werewolves keeps up with the inflicted damage/can reform them of a puddle of goo
*The giants are not as tough as a tank but as a battleship (more dakka)
*Dementors were truly immortal (in fact that was quite the gamble unless tested before)
Milagro626 chapter 25 . 6/17
Have you ever thought of making a sequel to this story? Another dark lord comes out when Neville is Minister (Susan is wife), and Neville asks Colonel Potter and the 95th rilfes to come make society safe again?
Redery chapter 12 . 6/15
Poor poor Neville xD
Hopefully he can lead a raid soon
Redery chapter 10 . 6/15
Smythe makes a good wingman lol.
Redery chapter 8 . 6/15
Awesome chapter and story.

In regard to the omake, most terrorists aren't Muslims. Very few are in fact. Only 6 percent of domestic terrorism in America uptill 2005 was committed by Muslims. The media just skews it. And frankly I find it offensive.
I love when your train of thought exactly parallels my plot bunnies.
Milagro626 chapter 26 . 6/11
I really like this story, and wondered if you had plans for a sequel? For instance, you ever think about having Potter promoted to "Bird" Colonel, and Hermoine as a "Senior" spook? Potter taking over the 95th rilfes again to stop another "dark" uprising in the magical world?

Of course Amelia is giving the ministry to Neville, and Neville is marrying Susan Bones. That would be a good sequel. What do you think?
This has been in my re-read list for over a month but I'm not sure nine Sharpe films in two weeks beforehand was a good idea now. Harry now has Sharpe's broad Yorkshire accent and Dumbledore sounds like Sir Henry Simmerson.
Thank you again for this excellent story.
Neo-Devil chapter 26 . 6/9
this story..was awesome, and pretty well made, I salute you! if you ever decide to make a story and want a co-author, I volunteer for it!
kazzer1997 chapter 13 . 6/7
this is a good story and i am enjoying it very much so far
What if you're reading on a phone?
Matrixskater chapter 26 . 5/22
ecxcellent story , they dont write em like this often :)
LadyVukavo chapter 2 . 4/25
I've lost track of how many times I've read this story (which is unusual for me) and I don't rightly recall if the thought occurred before, but as I read this chapter this time, I can't help but realized just how much Smythe could have taken advantage of Harry here lmao
SFC CopperHead chapter 22 . 4/11
As much as I like this story I've almost quit reading it because of all of the friggin stupid Omakes that take nearly 1/4 of a chapter and make no sense at all.
2,681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »