Reviews for Tea Times Two
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
That was... Um interesting, but gosh it was good, though at times hard to follow which Yuuko belong to which dimention, but this was still absolutely BRILLAINT!

Great Job!

Hehehe, Clow in the marching band and Yuuko a cheerleader, that's just too funny.
Ruby Stew chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I really liked this. Uh, it was really good, you know?
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I love their perfect interaction; the way their lives run almost parellel, and the reference to Count D, especially. Expertly written, with flawless characterization and light, flowing narrative and humor.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
O.o...a bit confusing...but entertaining...and lots of possibilities...
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I was always curious about the dimensional counterpoints of the xholic characters, and this one didn't disappoint. _
Von-Questenberg chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
(floats away on a cloud of happiness) Ah, the joy of crack, mixed in with -just- enough of... of... something... to make it absolutely believable. Cheerleader Yuuko. Jeesh. Boy will I have interesing dreams tonight.
Ten chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Oh, this was GREAT! I love that the Yuuko's get together and that their lives are SO different. Love the cheerleader and the marching band thing...and the soft touch at the end was perfect.
Satri chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Yuuko and herself as a former high school cheerleader, not to mention Clow as the leader of a marching band... it's so wrong, but it feels so right.