Reviews for It Starts as a Summer
Good story.
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 7/8
What a great story! I hope you manage to return one day and complete it. If not, well, I totally and thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 20 . 6/11
I was rereading your story. Which is really good by the way and I would really like it if you could please find sometime to update again soon. I noticed something off. In this chapter you said that Harry ruined the 1st batch of energy potion that he made; but in the last chapter he bottled them and drank one of them. I'd like to find out if Umbridge really is a DE or not. If so could they get Fudge thrown out of office? That'd be awesome.

Please update soon. It's been a really long time since you updated this story.
Aria Aurora chapter 20 . 11/20/2016
I remember reading this story when it first came out on my very old FF account. Finding this is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Good memories :)
gaby-potter99 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Me encanta
takingitinstride chapter 20 . 12/11/2014
I love this story. I hope you'll start writing again
thewolf74 chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
Wow. I'm happy that Severus adopted Harry and that they got closer to one another. I hope that the newspaper idea works for the DA. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.
lilyflower101 chapter 20 . 1/9/2014
i love this story. please write more for it. :)
Fearless Cookies chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
please update soon!
StephanieXdee chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
I am truly in love with this, but im finding myself disappointed to see that you havent updated it in over 4-5 years. Im literally begging you to finish this, its a great twist. Snarry fanfictions where snape adopts harry are my favorite. Dont let your readers down! PLEASE UPDATE THIS. Im truly going to go mad! Love an upset yet hopeful potterhead- S
Angelmana chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
wow that was awsome.. please please come back and update it again i would love to to read more .. later for now

angel
Guest chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed reading what have written. I hope real life goes well and you are able to update soon.
The Little Anonymous Author chapter 20 . 11/2/2011
I liked this story a lot :) i've read some of your other ones too. Your a good writer!
moonprincess97524 chapter 20 . 9/24/2011
This is a wonderful story so far. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.
GallagherGirl537 chapter 20 . 8/15/2011
this was pretty good plase finish