Reviews for It Starts as a Summer
takingitinstride chapter 20 . 12/11/2014
I love this story. I hope you'll start writing again
thewolf74 chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
Wow. I'm happy that Severus adopted Harry and that they got closer to one another. I hope that the newspaper idea works for the DA. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.
lilyflower101 chapter 20 . 1/9/2014
i love this story. please write more for it. :)
Fearless Cookies chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
please update soon!
StephanieXdee chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
I am truly in love with this, but im finding myself disappointed to see that you havent updated it in over 4-5 years. Im literally begging you to finish this, its a great twist. Snarry fanfictions where snape adopts harry are my favorite. Dont let your readers down! PLEASE UPDATE THIS. Im truly going to go mad! Love an upset yet hopeful potterhead- S
Angelmana chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
wow that was awsome.. please please come back and update it again i would love to to read more .. later for now

Guest chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed reading what have written. I hope real life goes well and you are able to update soon.
The Little Anonymous Author chapter 20 . 11/2/2011
I liked this story a lot :) i've read some of your other ones too. Your a good writer!
moonprincess97524 chapter 20 . 9/24/2011
This is a wonderful story so far. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.
GallagherGirl537 chapter 20 . 8/15/2011
this was pretty good plase finish
EmmaRandomAs chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
awesome story, i love it!

i know it has been many years since your last update, but i hope you decide to continue this one... its too good to leave unfinished!
faneka chapter 20 . 3/30/2011
Even though it's been over three and a half years, I hope you'll be able to update and continue this story someday, I want to see what happens next. I can't decide if Draco is truly against Voldie or not, but I have no problems believing Unbridge is a DE.
luvbooks chapter 20 . 12/29/2010
what happens next
jen chapter 20 . 12/6/2010
I hope this story isn't forgotten about. I quite enjoy it and hope it continues soon
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 20 . 9/26/2010
add a new chapter soon plz!