Reviews for Birds in Your Garden
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I love the way this fic is written. The writing is just amazing, especially the way the characters are written. I wish there are more fics that use reflective narration. It just makes the story seem so much deeper. I love how you use Rin. Even though she's a supporting character, I think she's really important.
Theodosia chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wow. I really liked this- unique concept/crossover & very well written!
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
o Wow, loved how you incorporated all three anime. I liked the repetition too, it seems poetic and works in this fic
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I demand more reviews for this wonderfully written fic! *raises a spork* I've watched a little bit of Gunslinger Girl, so I know how the system works, and incorporating two little girls from different fandoms is just genius. Especially Rin and Yachiru. _ Great job, adding to favs!
Acey Dearest chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
This is a very haunting, achingly beautiful work. I've never read/watched Bleach, but I have watched Inuyasha and Gunslinger Girl, so for the most part I got this.

Rin's total, utter love and devotion was poignant and frightening at the same time. The way Yachiru looked quietly on... the last sentence just packed in emotion that fit the fic so well.

Wonderful job.