Reviews for Of Moments Past
Catareta chapter 5 . 9/26/2006
Very interesting, like the idea... please continue
Infusiion chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
aww man, im confused! is he trapped in a dream or something? oh wait... *reads chapter a second time* aha! now i understand. oh, now i cannot wait for the next chapter. think of all the possible scenarios one could write in this situation! im excited! update soon!
Queen of Blank chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
Hey... This is a great story idea... It makes me wonder if it's really a dream, if it goes back to the first chapter, or even if it's real and people are really disappearing... Well, whatever the case, good job! I'll be waiting for more!
BabyHouse chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
I can't even describe how good this is!

Is this all a dream or is it really happening?

I think it's a dream, personally!

Keep going :)
jenloveshouse chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
This is a really clever idea! I look forward to your updates...(why is Cameron calling him sir?)
Alipeeps chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
Hm, an interesting fic. Kinda odd - but I get that you are writing what is essentially a dream sequence here. The main thing that really doesn't ring true for me is that Cameron keeps calling House "Sir". Where did you get that from? She never callsd him sir, no-one calls him sir. That one thing, and the fact that she does it repeatedly, is very distracting and keeps pulling me out of the story.
ms. imagine chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
I love the idea you had here; House stuck in Vicodin dreams. There's so much packed into each chapter (much fun) but it still flows well. It's strange and sometimes even eerie but it's an enjoyable read and certainly makes you think as you analyse clues and symbols and try and figure out what's really happening - love the dreamscape. Hope House comes out okay.
BabyHouse chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I'm in tears...I know how he feels. I've been there before.
Infusiion chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
hmm... interesting twist. well, you've got me - can't wait for the next chappie!

bye bye :)
brynnamorgan chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
Just keeps getting better and better! Very well-written, love the "dream sequences" in the context of being OD'd; very visual and captivating. Heckuva storyline you have here - keep going!
Graveofthefireflies chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I like this story. Topic of vicodin overdose was used many many times but you have really orginal and very readable approach to it. I hope that you are going to continue with that story.
Dani chapter 2 . 2/7/2006

Great work!
gh2005 chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
I like where this story is going. Please continue.
Belle chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
It's good. I hope this turns out, somehow, to be a house/stacy! good luck
colonelheather chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Keep going with it. I like it, although I must admit I am a HouseCam fan, so I hope to see that play into the story :)