Reviews for Know Your Stars! YGO GX!
changeofheart505 chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
I'd say Chumley!
chibiasterphoenix456 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Bhuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Take that annoying anouncer guy! Lol!
RavenBird2 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This didn't duck at all! I was laughing my head off! Good job!
BOBOLOPOLOUS chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
bobo
BOBOLOPOLOUS chapter 4 . 12/11/2006
Anger management issues? The characters are FICTIONAL. I am real and am successfully improving my issues. YOU HAVE REAL TALENT, the only constructive criticism would be to limit the profanity, though i suppose my own example to you just sucked too. I know my stars in real life...you are one of them
BOBOLOPOLOUS chapter 5 . 12/11/2006
I have many suggestions. Some will be helpful. Some will be humorous. All will be from the heart.
BOBOLOPOLOUS chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
I guess i dont know my stars so well. Its getting harder to see...i feel like i am fading fast...into the past...erased...like i was never here... was i there? where?...trailing into the void...i have annoyed...Merry Christmas :(
BOBOLOPOLOUS chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
it did not suck...
BOBO chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Noobs of Steel chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
do blair and hasselbeyy continue
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
Lol that was great!
Anya Urameshi chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
What about Bastion? Or maybe Mindy and Jasmine(Alexis's friends. Mindy's the boy crazy brunette and Jasmine's the pink-haired one)? Or maybe Atticus(Alexis's brother)?
Unidentified Child chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I think someone already did this...Lemme check...but tis funny!
omeganaruto chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
hey not bad not bad but listen to me okay I don't care f your story is funnier here you do dub story and I will do un dub deal. so don't be mad. plus if like reviews don't come in with in two days I will delete it that is how it is with all my story but check out all of my other stories okay
animesoul167 chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
really funny! I read your comments about the other person that did know your stars Yugioh GX style and had to come and read yours. I'm glad I did cause their's sucked beyond words!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »