Reviews for I'll Tell You In The Morning, Hawkeye
Maria chapter 5 . 10/4
Lots of weeping. This was beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Yvette chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
What a BEAUTIFUL story! Absolutely love it, all the details and the emotions... Brilliant job!

flamefall chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
I was just reading another BJ/Hawkeye fic ( s/4923285/1/MishMASH), and then I read this. These two are perfect contrasts to one another, and read together they're depressingly bittersweet. The cynical part of me insists that THIS is how it would have really gone down though. Heart-breakingly realistic.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
Oh My Sweet Sainted Heavens, that. was. heart-breaking!
How could she have not been there?
Elise Foster chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
How does this story only have 7 reviews? How is that possible? I had a rotten day and decided to muck around in some fandoms I haven't visited in ages and found this story. It's flat out amazing - the emotions are all right on. I love that this story doesn't gloss over the homophobia of the time but treats it honestly with the right dose of sadness and righteous anger. Lovely. Going on the favorites list.
iamscully chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
wow. very powerful. and sad. not only because of bj dying, which was sad enough for me, but because of hawkeye's anger and despair and grief. and sad because of all that erin lost in refusing to know her father, and all bj lost when erin rejected him. beautifully written.
Shuggie chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
This story was amazing and very well written. I loved how you didn't make their relationship perfect. That gave it a very realistic sense, especially Peg's freak out. Poor B.J. just got screwed right and left in this. It seems horrible that Erin was so cold and shunning, but it does make a lot of sense, with the times she grew up in. And Hawkeye not hiding that he blames her was very in character. Good touch. Amazing and wonderful and sad. You do really good work. Keep it up.
amberdowny chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
So sad and angsty and a million other things...*sigh* Only the 2nd MASH fic ever to bring tears to my eyes.

snarkywolf chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
So sad and so great :)
Secret Pleasures chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
Oh dear, I think I was rather incoherent in my previous review. Ah well.

Right, well, I really really like this fic. As proven by my incoherentness.
Secret Pleasures chapter 1 . 2/6/2006