Reviews for Rose of memory, rose of forgetfulness
moribayashi chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
HAH! years of knowing maya and sakurakouji obviously didn't learn anything... purple is maya's theme colour, that alone should be an obvious fact to anyone, right?

anyway, kudos for masumi to beat the proposal! XD though why he should wait until he heard his rival was going to make the final move was beyond me [i've long suspected masumi being masochistic though, so it shouldn't be THAT surprising.. .;]

do you by any chance still have anymore of garasu no kamen fanfics? cuz i'd love to read -and comment- on them
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Uwah! That was so epic.

I love how you never mentioned Masumi's name, though we know it was...HIM!

The similee at the end, about the silk, was really cool as I could actually imagine Maya falling as gracfully as that.

If you ever get around to it...please write more :)
IfuritaD chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
This story is a little sparse, but you still do a great job of capturing the emotional punch of the series. Even though it's brief, it's very intense, and very true to the characters. I hope you write more Glass Mask stories!
GlimerOfhope chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This fandom really needs fics. Nice, I like it. But it's true that Italians are way ahead with this manga. hope you write more.
Kylara chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Seriously? This is better than how she actually found out. And I like the slyness in how you drop information and establish this future, but what I like best is this image of Maya in Masumi's arms, exactly as he set it up, that manipulative man. Heart.
Gladiel chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I never expected to read a Glass Masc fanfic. I like the way you wrote this, such that many things are subtly hinted and not directly said. ) Wonderful piece. Keep it up!