Reviews for Come Together
flymetothemoon chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Definitely one of the best stories here in
euremi chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
So cute!
sixpacksofcigarettes chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
this is really realistic. it's something that most probably might have happened in the world of athrun and cagalli and it's really good. well-written and elaborated.
sexypancake chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
wa! i love asucaga! this was so sad! i love it!
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
This fic gives me hope that they do have a future together. I'm glad you wrote it.
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
i love it P
Akaru-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
i read it first on LJ .. and .. its lovely. you managed to convey the emotions so well. well done.
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
wow this is really good. I like this ending to GSD. Please write more pehaps a sequel of companion piece?
indulgence chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
your story is sweet and yet it still takes in to account the impact of the war on the characters and how they cope with it...you write well...keep it up..
cottongreentea chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
WHOO! I've been dying to read something like this! I'm so happy i found it! U jsut gave me complete HOPE! Thanks!
PaolaAdara chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Wow! Really...wow. i like how your wrote it. sure, there's room for improvement where writing is concerned, but the story itself-plot and dialogues and all-very well conceptualized!

Destiny left cagalli and athrun's relationship hanging..so this is a really refreshing follow-up.

hope you can write more. good job!
cloudedge chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This piece is far more realistic then the actual series... I love your realism of these characters lives... lining up for a phone call, meetings, little girl remembering Shinn... these are little mundane things in life really ground us from the Sci-fi part of GSD.. Love it, definately one of the wisest fic I have seen around.
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Definitely intriguing.

I think this is a good piece of writing by the virtue it's bittersweet, looking back on all the violence and war that's happened and looking on his feelings.

But we are improving ourselves by ourselves. We're evolving, the fittest will survive and who knows what changes will come in future millenia?