Reviews for Bed and Breakfast
wowza
Dee chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Syrup, nahaha.
cassierigum chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I never realised you'd have THIS many fics! I haven't even HEARD of some of the anime/manga you've written about!

Anyway... another perfectly worded and just excellently paced ficlet.

The first line: "It was just happenstance that Kyo dropped by Kazuma's house that morning and while stepping in the door saw Hanajima walk into the kitchen wearing nothing but a flimsy black negligee." It's priceless! Already completely in on the action and attuned to the style (happenstance is one of those words I've always wanted to use, and never had the courage to).

So... in short. Good. Very good!
mizuki chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
hey, i really want you to add another chapter soon!
RaiderTKD chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
OMG, poor Kyo! His own classmate as his mother? XD Oh well, this was beautifully written, I have to admit, and-just for laughs-my friends are now fighting over who should go to the bathroom now; one wants to pee from too much laughing and the other wants to throw up after laughing like hell! XD
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
This was absolutely hilarious! I love it.
Leaviel chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
hahaha! I LOVE IT! it's HILARIOUS! ya gotta love Hana-chan... and Kyon kyon... I have a really sick sense of humour... _ _
Nottoca chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
this was hilarious! i never thought of this pairing. i especially like the syrup.
goth-rocker-ragdoll chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
i died laughing i stopped breathing! my boyfriend just laughed so hard he fell off the bed !well u get a goth cookie ! warns it may bite or send of strange waves
ChaoticThought chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
:O

Wow..not only was this a Hanajima/kazuma fic, but you writing and wording was perfect. You captured the characters personalties perfectly, from Tohru's sweetness to Kazuma's shyness. Love it!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Ahahahahahaha. Hilarious.
pinksnow chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
hilarious!do continue!
Shikon chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
LmAo! that was GORGEOUS! i could just PICTURE IT ALL HAPPENING! LOL!XD
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
i knew it... they told me..adn i said no way.. but i knew...

wiat... is that even LEGAL! lol kazumas a pedophiler! finally! geez it was either this or that other kid that works at his dojo with him.. wish iknew his name... oh well def. humor! poor kyo... poor hatori? i always feel bad for the ppl that arent even in the story... but i always feel bad for hatori... idk y... i dont care about kana... hm ok well im ending this long review!
NekoGirl73 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Hahaha, very original. I like it. This made me laugh. Although I feel kind of bad for Kyo...haha.