Reviews for Puzzles
callietitan chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
(flails)NO DON'T END IT THERE! CONTINUE IT PLEASE! please please please please please! (begs)
SerenityFrogLuvr3 chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
o, Loving how they didn't actually end up together int he end. Hugly different twist on the normal scenario, and I can most definently appreciate that. Good job!
kamelion chapter 9 . 9/22/2006
Absolute tops! Thanks for writing this!
Lanhar chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
i liked it, its sad and real, and you see this complex reality that mark lives in, and you feel for him, and then at the same time you feel for roger, who has this death haning about his head and doesnt want to ruin it for anyone else...

lanna
Whatsername9890 chapter 9 . 4/2/2006
complete? no... but at least roger loves mark...if he could...i'm glad they didnt have pity sex though. that would be sad. ;_; ok that was very well written though. keep up the good work!
Jacqui chapter 9 . 4/1/2006
Wow! It was very good. I liked all of it. The only thing is that i really don't like the idea of Mark and Roger being "together". You know, like gay. But i still liked it!
Kagedtiger chapter 9 . 3/30/2006
Auck. Angsty Mark really tugs at my heartstrings. Great job, although it was reallyreally sad too. But then, this couple usually is. Thank you for writing this; it's very well done.
Jackie Potansas chapter 9 . 3/12/2006
Terrific! Utterly terrific and super fantabulous! Love it!
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 9 . 3/12/2006
Actually I did like this. It's not my immage of Mark, but I think it's pretty accurate. Great job writing this and making it believable!
Kathryn Merlin chapter 9 . 3/8/2006
oh great ending. i love the affection.
fadeinonme chapter 9 . 3/8/2006
How did I not see that this was updated until just now! Ah well.. _"

Aw...what a beautiful ending. I loved how Roger treated the whole situation, so very sweetly and as delicately as he could. And that fluff in the end was sort of bittersweet, sweet to kind of watch with the wonderful description and dialogue you painted and sad because you want them to be together, but in this case it just isn't meant to be.

"I'd love you if I could."

I love..that line.

Amazing story, I really enjoyed it very well and love the way that you capture your writing in these words. great job!
Sparrow's Someone chapter 9 . 3/8/2006
aw. that was cute. :) i love m/r fluff, even if it's friendship!fluff. and the not that good comment? very funny! loved it!
scarlett chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
Yours is some of the best writing I've read in a really long time. Really, really fantastic stuff.
Kagii chapter 9 . 3/7/2006
I enjoyed it. Uplifting. Sunny.

Realisitic.
Mira chapter 9 . 3/6/2006
I have to say, I loved this story. It pulled me in and I couldn't stop reading it. You made Mark and Roger so complex and three dimensional that they came alive in a way that few authors achieve. And I kind of liked how things weren't all neat and tidy at the end, it made it more real somehow, but sad too. Anyway, awesome job :)