Reviews for One Wish
PhantomGirlDxS chapter 1 . 8/21
Good start. I'm pretty sure Paulina is just gonna drool over the "super cute" and "heroic" ghostboy
bbraedpsam4ever chapter 9 . 2/4
Yesssss! Danny and Sam go, go go! love them!
Happy not now .but soon
Darkside chapter 1 . 1/9
You should make a story where danny's mom makes a wish and desirra hears it and send danny back in time when danny's mom was in high school
Nicolle chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
Awesome story (explosion)
duma de angel chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
this is a fanfiction rite? It was so amaze it felt lyk i was totaly waching a movie lyk totaly amazing you should lyk totaly publish real books i,d be the first to lyk totaly buy one lyk totaly...!by the way i dont talk like this.
yasmine haddi chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Write more
Creepy-Pasta chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
CUTE X3
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
I laughed all the way to the end
artm1361 chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
This was awesome! The must read romance story of the year. Keep writing, your talent must not be wasted. ( preferably DxS, like stories after phantom planet when they are dating. I like reading those)
Veldrisk chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Good story. I like the way you used Desiree.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
LOVED IT WAS SOOO SWEET AND CUTE!
ren chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
HEY I'm Not A Siko JKJK JK love this story
Gina chapter 9 . 12/19/2009
wow. i absolutly loved this story, u did an awesome job! everything in it was perfect. i def think u should change the desciption, or at least add to it, because it doesn't do it justice. u should mention something about the fact that with time the distance they can be away from one another shrinks. ( not that i'd mind it if i were sam ;) ) please write more!