Reviews for Here to Stay
dv36muskan chapter 10 . 10/26/2017
I liked your story, but you kinda rushed it towards the end
Oliver chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
Congratulations! Nice work.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
I love it! 3 This and Good-bye? are the best Spirited Away fanfict! Congratulations! :D
CharlieBoneFan chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Nice story.
ar.papa chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
yes,it was funny,WOW i love your 's AMAZING!.I would love to see this story as a spirited away 2!i think it's the best!I saw many before i decide witch one to read,they all were amazing but your's STOOD OYT!REALLY!
Iname Kohaki chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
OMG I love that u use Inuyasha themes for Chihoro performance songs! I absolutely love the Inuyasha theme songs. I even sing then to myself while reading this fic. It's awesome!
JustAnotherScribbler chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Little weird but...
maddie-mira chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
okay, just a couple details i wanna correct. chihiro's eyes are dark brown, not black, and haku's hair is dark green, not brown
LastOneOut chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
good story
JennaJones56 chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
wo
greeneyes322 chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
Great story! Glad you wrote a sequel.

I agree with the open ended statements of Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke. Try Howl's Moving Castle...that one ends nicely, its another film by Miyazaki. You'll enjoy it.
NoLifeButLives chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
awesome story!

please write more stories!
souless wanderer chapter 10 . 7/2/2007
If you want, I could write the lemon for you. E-mail me back if have any objection whatsoever, and if you wanna sample some of my writing, look on my profile for my Mai-HiME ff, it even has a lemon so you could see if you like my writing style...I don't wanna disgrace this fic.
skyjade chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
UPDATE! DEAR GOD, UPDATE!

PLEASE!

I'M BEGGING! UPDATE, OR I'LL HAVE TO SET MY FLYING SCREAMING MONKEYS ON YOU!

NOW NOW NOW!
leo says gerr chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
it's very similar to the original story