Reviews for Silence Speaks Louder Than Words
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh wow. This was beautiful. You really got into Dean's head and explained all of his rationale so well. And that ending. Man, like a punch to the gut. Really powerful stuff. GAH.
PrettyArbitrary chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Funny thing about "Faith" is that the episode has gotten *more* painful to watch as the series unrolls. It's like a more innocent version of everything that's happened to them since, when their dad was only gone because they couldn't find him and one brother was willing to do anything to save the other but they could manage it without crossing the line (well, on purpose anyway). When they could actually pull it off, saving their loved ones and killing the bad guys without it being Complicated.

It's like the show is a sucking vortex of repeated themes, only they get darker and more stark every time they come up.

You are an excellent writer, to make people think things like that when they read your work. Cheers!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
we so need an honest to god brotherly love hug between these two or we are going to pop...thank goodness for fanfic huh? I love how you have sam knowing what dean is meaning to say...good job
wcfan chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
It was so sweet and so sad.
Merrie chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Oh this was good. Exactly the kind of scene I wish we had had from Faith. Nicely done. :)

LoveJeter chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I think you captured Dean in this fic and exactly what he would be thinking. Tough exterior, mushy interior. Good job.
Ephemera2 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Great vignette . . . your portrayals of the characters are sensitive and vivid. I enjoyed it very very much.

H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Touching. I've been wishing someone would write that missing scene. I mean, they had to talk about something in the car, right? I kinda figured Sam would be making Dean play "I spy," or something, for fear he'd fall asleep and not wake up. Good job.

CRIMS0NKNIGHT chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Nicely written, although the ending was a bit abrupt.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Oh. Poor Dean. I love it. Nearly cried. Catch ya on the flip side.
Mary-Cate chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Wow! That was excellent. You really nailed Dean's character once again. I can honestly see those thoughts going through his head. You are SUCH a talented writer!
Jellicle chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
That was so beautiful and so in character. I'm so glad Dean didn't need to say good bye. I firmly believe that the day they go down, they'll go down together, Thelma & Louise style of some heroes I am sure did the same.
celeste9 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Ooh, I loved this! I've had such a craving for Faith fics, and this one was excellent. You really had Dean's voice down. The ending was amazing, I loved Dean's "Dude, don't be gay" and "God, I fucking love you, too, Sammy."
Mander08 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
::Two Thumbs up:: Awesome I love your stories
Tiger chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
"There are more ways to die than there are days to live."

That was one of the best lines I've ever read on this site.

Great job!