Reviews for Much Better than a Trophy
WolfxAngel chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I loved it, lmao! So cute. :D
LuigiHamtaro16 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I have to object...the whole Dexter/Pashy thing creeps me out. Nice story though.
Cassie chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
This was Great!

And it was sweet.
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I really really really liked this! I would have prefered Boss and Bijou instead, but it was your story. This was awesome!
Mel-Girl chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Hi Mel-Girl here.

That was cool only to be honest, I HATE DP COUPLING! But otherwise a good story. Um, I don't like Dexter and that's why I don't like him and Pashmina together. I like Pashy and Panda better but everyone has their opinions. I agree. Hamtaro is a doofus. He is so clueless about the fact that Bijou loves him big time. HB is a cute couple indeed.

Um, anyways...

Da Mel-Girl finishes her review.
Wordsworth 13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Nice story...Wait! Five hours! Blimey! (Yes I'm English.) Good story though, well written by the writer, well invented by Yuna77!
The Bunny Queen chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
i love the fact that sandy and pashmina dressed up like a bunny and a frog!

keep writing!
Satu-Suzu chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I knew she wasn't going to pick anyone. Sides, I support Hamtarome and Bijoujust herself, being a free spirit. I thought this was cute. I'll pay you for those costumes Sand-sama and Pash-sama were wearing. OMG, I HAFTA GO ASK PASHMINA THAT!*runs off*
Soul of Hell chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
so nice it got funny in the middle!
sparkleshine101 TLTLI chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
omg that was so adorable! I loved it, and I definitely agree it's your greatest oneshot ever! LOL the bunny and the frog aka the forest spirits were the best! Hahaha! This was really great, and I especially loved the ending! Aww and Boss found love too! Aw. Great job and I can't wait to read more from you on your other stories!

*~Sparkleshine101~*
Tsubaki Munegawa chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
LALALALA; LOVE SONG! LALALALA; LOVE THIS FIC! LALALALA; I like the lovey scene between Hamtaro and Bijou at the end. It gave me the butterfly willies! LALALALA; LOVE SONG (can you tell I feel like singing? Only because this is a great fic!) Great job!

Janne'
Jonny Manz chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This was awesome! Forest spirits! ROFL! So funny. (Is still laughing)

(1 hour later)

Okay, have to breathe. (Gasp) phew. That was so awesome and sweet! I always love a good Hamtaro&Bijou fanfic! Oh yeah... And this was one of them! Yeh!

Signed,

Jonathan The Ham-Ham
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This is a cute and funny story. Please make some more. Hamtaro and Bijou forever.
Faunamon chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I oved this, and what the heck was up with the pudding and the tutus?
Matsukii chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Wow, cp4ever, that was so AWESOME! Youm ade it sound so GOOD! I loved it! You are the best. And I am proud of you...so...so proud *wipes tear from eye* Awesome job and thanks for telling every1 it was my idea lol This Hamtaro story was one of the best I've read. I love how you planned it out and added things to my idea. You are so great!

Thanks bunches! (As my friend would say)

Awesome oneshot!