Reviews for And the Thunder Rolls
starfire25 chapter 16 . 2/14/2014
interesting story. i like it a lot.
csijenniferlynn chapter 16 . 5/3/2011
Hi! I know this story was written a long time ago, but I just found and read it today. I really enjoyed it, although it's going to keep me awake tonight (I really am that pathetic... sad, isn't it?). Thanks for the great read!
krage chapter 16 . 1/3/2009
Finally managed to get some time to finish reading this, glad I did. A great read, I knew the girl was going to be bad news as soon as they holed away in that office, but I never suspected the rest of them.
Jazziegal123 chapter 16 . 1/2/2009
... That was one of the most... no, WAS the most demented, disturbing fanfics I've ever read... and I LOVED IT! Wow, that scared me a little. I think I'm gonna get nightmares.

You know, it was kinda like those "trapped in a school with a killer" fics, except it was a lot more creative. Awesome title, too, and chapters. Wow! I'm still reeling from the whole ordeal. Did I mention you're a great author? You should publish stuff. Needless to say, you're going on my favorites list. So is this story.
Jazziegal123 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Whoa... from the first chapter I can already ttell you are on heck of a writer...
krage chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
Wow, this story seems really interesting so far. I'm in the middle of a lot of work at the moment (shouldn't even be reading this) so i'm not sure when i'll finish reading this, but i'll write you a review once i'm done. Loving the charateration of the guys so far, the writing style does a good job of drawing you in. I usually get bored when reading bits about people i don't know, ie the beginning, but the way you wrote the girl was really good. You learnt just enough about her to start seeing her as 3d and then the gunshot. I also liked how you described the gunshot like a musical note, not sure if that was meant or not, but it gave a great affect of not breaking with the very music orientated beginning.
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 16 . 3/12/2008
Wow.
kelticsgirl chapter 16 . 9/26/2006
great story how soon for next one?
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 16 . 8/25/2006
Ah damn...the killer HAD to be a red head. *huffs and leans back in chair*

ALL the red heads either die or kill people...in like EVERY story...that sucks...*sigh*

Good book though...I really liked it XD
Watcom chapter 16 . 7/12/2006
I should have done the sooner, but I just wanted to say what a wonderful story. I have been re-reading the stories that stuck in my mind and this was one of them. You kept me on the edge throughout the 15 chapters, it was well written and the interplay between Nick and Warrick was great. Thank you.
rozzy07 chapter 16 . 5/9/2006
Feel totally lame in not posting a final review sooner but RL & FanFiction net for a while totally screwed up with all my responses...so... let me just say how happy I was at reading the ending of this simply compelling piece of writing. You kept the suspense ongoing, ever building, ever more dangerous with each new chapter and perversely kept the battering and angst equally the same ... which of course I enjoyed immensely (sicko I admit but it's delicious fun isn't it?).

Really seriously looking forward to whatever you post next.
astalder27 chapter 16 . 4/24/2006
AHH! So sorry for not reviewing, ive been so busy! But, ive still been reading so dont worry about that! I have spring break this week (YES!) so ive taken the job of joinging throuhg all my author alerts and reviewing everything i can! LOL

I just wanted to say, I LOVED this story and i hope you make a sequel..(what happens to Amber? How will this effect everyone? Is that guy going to be fired for leaving the CSI's out in a storm BY THEMSLEVES! That should definently happen!)

OO Cant wait for the new story! Ill have to go re-read Poisenous Fear now!
lisalamp4 chapter 16 . 4/9/2006
aw *sniffles* its over? *sobs uncontrollably*

poor nicky, his grief over losing his friend was so real. he's still getting over all the gd stuff, and then to have to go through all that and lose a good friend too.

“Its okay, Nicky.”

“No, not this time.”

gah! *sniffle* oh my poor nicky.

but then right after, you make me laugh:

'Grissom reached for his phone and flipped it open. The looks he received at doing something so simple was almost scary, but he ignored the others. It was just a simple cell phone after all. They all had one.'

I love motherly cath, btw. she kicks ass.

And now we're going to have to wait awhile for your new ones? suck!

But you're still going to write the happy one for me? JOY!

can't wait! ;D
chrissie0707 chapter 16 . 4/6/2006
Hey!

Very emotional final chapter. Very much so. Not that it's a bad thing. This was a really great story - you got the whole suspense thing down. Definitely gotta give you that.

Hope all is going well with your next story, and I'll wait for it.

Great job!

Chrissie
NicknHotchfan chapter 16 . 4/5/2006
You say on your next chapter, Nick and Warrick are not going to get hurt. Yeah, Right. How fun is that going it to be? You always hurt Nick more then you did Warrick. You did a good job with this story.