Reviews for Mutual Benefaction
Bookwrym chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
AMAZING story! I know it's been awhile since you've updated, but I just had to comment! Great storyline and awesome dialouge!
madamwolf chapter 6 . 8/1/2007
YES! update! I completly forgot about this story until thet e-mail popped up saying you updated and I was so happy. get the next chapter up soon, I don't wanna have to wait to much longer.
tantaloo chapter 6 . 8/1/2007
i am so excited that this story is still going! i really love it and i just can't wait for the rest!
Fabie chapter 5 . 7/22/2006
I love this. It's written beautifully, and the plotline is great. I love Collins' attitude and all the other characterizations - perfect. I'm a huge Rent fan and a huge Warren fan, so this is great. You must keep going, and soon, or I'll die.
Trench Mouth chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
This is effin sweet, bie.
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
YOU FINALLY UPDATE! LOL. Nice job, can't wait for more.
0-MrDragon-0 chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
This is incredibly good and I think you really managed to capture Warren and his personality. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Kitty2228 chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
I was really glad to see that you posted a new chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!
madamwolf chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
Warren should have hit him, I was about to jump in the fic and do it myself... if that was possible... But anyway real nice chapter I love the end and update soon.
empath89 chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
wow...i really like this. it's definately different, but it's good. luv how collins responded! i just have a question, at what point in rent is this? update soon!

hugs...empath
Kitty2228 chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
I'm adding another review to encourage you to work on this fic and post another chapter. It's been a while since you posted the last one, and it really is worth finishing. I hope you consider working on it again, it would be a shame if it was left unfinished!
Linda chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
This is a brilliant idea for a crossover, I hope you continue it! I know these characters already have histories and depths to them, but the way you write really brings those realistic tendencies to life and builds on them, great job!
Nervepillen chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
Oh! Me likes a lot! I can't wait for a new chapter, I bet Collins can be a real asshole.

Especially with no Angel to hold him back. (*sniffle*)

Though, some places in the story it seems like it's not really connected, like stuff gets repeated. (I know Warren repeats some of his conditions, it's not those... I think.) I can't really put a finger on it.

But I sure like the concept.

X-men good

Rent good

X-men Rent O.O

- N
Kitty2228 chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
What a great idea for a cross-over. I never would have imagined anyone ever doing it, but it works wonderfully. I can't wait for the next chapter!
hornofgondor chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
Please continue! I really like it!