Reviews for Valentine's Surprise
Siggimondo chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
Shame on you, you wasted a perfectly good opportunity to go BOOYAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
1rx4u chapter 33 . 7/19/2014
This has to be one of the best RonBon stories ever. Such exceptional work. Nice closure with possibility of sequel. I simply enjoy the story
BartWLewis chapter 33 . 4/5/2014
I love this fic; one of my favorites.
Raimoundo chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
Reeaaallllyy awesome chapter
The Deer Lord chapter 32 . 8/3/2013
Best couple...
The Deer Lord chapter 33 . 8/3/2013
Mr. Rockwaller becoming a supervillain? YEAH! This is awesome! Bonnie and Ron forever here!
The Deer Lord chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
This is sweet! REALLY FUNNY! This rocks socks!
beast of the 7 suns megidoh chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
bonnie school of seduction looooool loving the fics so far sad its only 100k words but gj dude
AnotherKpfan chapter 33 . 9/30/2011
Oh man, please come back to fanfiction and please bring justice to all of your hanging fics :/ They are just so good..
AnotherKpfan chapter 21 . 9/29/2011
How.. How do you do this? It just keeps kicking in at the exact right moment.. like you related them in a very natural manner.. and the coincidences to the series is just flawless.. man how do you create these fics.. I'm astounded once again.. After 21 chapters.. I couldn't take it much longer.. I just had to review, I usually review at the end of the fic, the last chapter.. for any fic.. on fanfiction.. even the bests.. but man.. you made me reviewed this so much earlier, I'll leave a full review when I'm done, for the time being, this is what I'll leave, I'll review when I have time.
Daki92 chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
Great story, with a beliveable and not Ron saves Bonnie cliche opening lol
vase chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
Definitely one of my fav Ron and Bonny stories, and the writing is top notch you definitely have Badical skills.

I was so happy that you are one of the few fan fic writers who had Ron defend himself when being bullied. I understand that his ability could end up hurting students but when Kim issue is Ron fighting rather is Ron hurt from being bullied I would think that would be a time when Bonny steps in again and corrects her man best friend. Obvious no one picks on Kim but because she take all the credit on missions and Ron lack of confidence high school bullies and jocks see him as a mark.

Once again great story
zafnak chapter 33 . 2/15/2011
You know, Dr D comes off as a moron all too often, but sometimes, *sometimes*, he does something that reminds you he really *is* a villian. LOL.
Dee Dee chapter 33 . 11/19/2010
Sequel! Sequel!

This was without a doubt your best work. I'm eagerly looking forward to reading more.
GreenScar1990 chapter 33 . 8/20/2010
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I would love to see what you could do with a Ron & Shego pairing. That would be really cool as how you would make your own RonGo story. I can always hope. Keep up the good work! :)