Reviews for Valentine's Surprise
I love RonBon but I really disagree with the whole blind date thing.
Daniel6 chapter 33 . 4/19
I really enjoyed the continuity of the show. Everything was the same. And Bonnie is officially a badass! However, I thought I'd never do this. Ever. But I have a bone to pick with you.

Two things. The first is Rockwaller's name. Beginning with my brother all the way to my great-great grandfather, they are all named John. And my brother and father's middle name is Francis. The second one is this. My first name is Joshua. And I would beat monkey boy senseless. If I were him, I would be on the front lines. He disgraced the name God is salvation.
tonytaker chapter 33 . 12/29/2015
This story was amazing
BlackStormReborn chapter 33 . 11/21/2015
Yep chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Looking forward to that sequel and a little Stoppable in the future. (not Hana)
Siggimondo chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
Shame on you, you wasted a perfectly good opportunity to go BOOYAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
1rx4u chapter 33 . 7/19/2014
This has to be one of the best RonBon stories ever. Such exceptional work. Nice closure with possibility of sequel. I simply enjoy the story
BartWLewis chapter 33 . 4/5/2014
I love this fic; one of my favorites.
Raimoundo chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
Reeaaallllyy awesome chapter
bobzilla-inator chapter 32 . 8/3/2013
Best couple...
bobzilla-inator chapter 33 . 8/3/2013
Mr. Rockwaller becoming a supervillain? YEAH! This is awesome! Bonnie and Ron forever here!
bobzilla-inator chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
This is sweet! REALLY FUNNY! This rocks socks!
Akren Alumni chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
bonnie school of seduction looooool loving the fics so far sad its only 100k words but gj dude
AnotherKpfan chapter 33 . 9/30/2011
Oh man, please come back to fanfiction and please bring justice to all of your hanging fics :/ They are just so good..
AnotherKpfan chapter 21 . 9/29/2011
How.. How do you do this? It just keeps kicking in at the exact right moment.. like you related them in a very natural manner.. and the coincidences to the series is just flawless.. man how do you create these fics.. I'm astounded once again.. After 21 chapters.. I couldn't take it much longer.. I just had to review, I usually review at the end of the fic, the last chapter.. for any fic.. on fanfiction.. even the bests.. but man.. you made me reviewed this so much earlier, I'll leave a full review when I'm done, for the time being, this is what I'll leave, I'll review when I have time.